well you aren't going to believe this one...
I'm Pregnant... Yep I'm friggin 42 years old, have had 2 children that are almost grown and find out I'm going to be having a baby... Plus... I had my tubes tied 15 years ago...
April Fool's....
Sorry had to do it since I missed it on the deadline...
Admit it, I had ya going there for a minute didn't I?
Ok so Dwayne (Beloved) had been calling me for a bit there and we were talking with me trying to go to the extent of turtle mode slow because let's face it, Sergio is still in the house and I'm not ready to just jump into another relationship...
I'm pretty positive I don't want another relationship...
I mean I really am 42 and by that, I mean that I am set in my ways and no one is going to change me...
I don't want to play the dog and pony show anymore where I have to pretend to be interested in the guy's favorite activities, and I don't want to be talking to him and cooing and fake laughing my way around again...
I'm just too old for that crap anymore...
So anyway he called a few times the other day and I finally called him when he left me an "URGENT" voice mail to please call him...
But when I did, it was the usual crap...
When am I coming to see him... Blah Blah
So I said, Oh man it's late, you gotta get up early, I'm going to let you go.. to which he said, "Ok i'll text you or call you in the morning"...
Nope...
So I texted him around noonish and told him to forget my name and my number...
I do not want to be in that "Crazy" mode of obsession with him again...
You know where you count down the minutes when you hear from them, you wonder every second what they are doing, wondering if they are thinking of you, wondering what they exactly think about your existance at all... Do they think you are pretty, do they just want a booty call, all that mess....
I hate that part...
anyway that's all I got for now...
God's Peace
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment