March 1, 2011

Reposted and tweaked...

First things first, Charlie Sheen has lost his damn mind... but I don't have the energy to go into that tonight... Let's move on to the main Topic...

America? things are going on... BAD THINGS... FINANCIAL THINGS...

Before I get going, Do any of you know what the 7 deadly sins are? No? Well look them up online... I truly believe AMERICA IS DYING BECAUSE OF IT...

No I take that back, I believe the Earth is...

I am not going to sit here and pretend that I know everything because I don't... I'm just an average American Citizen trying to get by day in and day out just like alot of other people but I can't help but look around and see just what kind of mess we are in.

Think about it...

The Jobs... I know all about change being inevitable but when you have a SHITLOAD of American companies pulling up and moving to Mexico or where ever because Labor can be found for half of what Americans get paid, There goes the Trickle down effect turning into a steady drip...

Let me ask you something...

WHAT EXACTLY DOES AMERICA DO? WHAT DOES AMERICA MAKE?

We aren't into textiles like we were. Some car companies might still be here but look how that's going right now...

What would be wrong with America starting to invest in Americans?

We are going to have to do something people... I wish I was smart enough to know how to fix it...

Have you called for some technical service lately on anything? I swear if I'm lying I'm dying,

I called Verizon wireless, I asked them where they were and they said Panama...

Then I called Charter Cable and asked where they were, they were in Belize...

I called Allstate Insurance just last night, I didn't ask where they were but it was the same type of language barrier...

What does this mean? CHEAP LABOR... I just wish someone will please explain this to me... WHY are these huge companies sending Americans to Customer service technicians in another country?

Now before you say it, I am not racist, it's fine by me if you come from America or Mars for all that matter but my point is that I am in complete confusion as to why are we as Americans are so tolerant of all of this happening right in front of our face?

WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO?

I don't know if anything I wrote thus far makes much sense and maybe I just need to sit back, but look where sitting back and doing nothing has gotten us?

Everything Financial is crumbling... Banks are scrambling, Our Deficit is now into the Trillions... TRILLIONS!!!!!!! A number that I'm not really sure I even know how to write down on a piece of paper...

Gas Prices... Jobs... Groceries... Have ya seen the price for a gallon of Milk or a bag of potatoes lately?

Sure if you're making a couple hundred grand a year you aren't really affected YET..but did you know that an average American citizen makes less than $50,000 a year?

We are in TROUBLE people... I AM SCARED TO DEATH... Not just for myself, but for my kid's future...

Ok I knew when that Oil spill was "getting cleaned up", I said, Oh yeah maybe not today or tomorrow but we are going to pay for every cent of that with gas prices...

Yeah they say the Libya crisis going on is the deal, but that sure seems really calculated...

No... I say someone has a ledger somewhere with a February 2011 date Outlined in red saying "Cleanup Fund"...

Bam! up goes the gas prices...

WHAT DO WE DO? I DON'T HAVE A CLUE...

The one positive thing I have been saying lately is...

Well, I'm already Poor so at least when, NOT IF but When the bottom does drop, I don't have that much to Lose...

So in conclusion, Let me just say this...

I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO STAY AFLOAT AND I PRAY YOU WON'T EITHER... There is nothing in this world materialistic in nature that I would kill myself or another person for...

Thanks for letting me go off for a moment or two...

God's Sincere Peace to you!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment