This is going to be kinda silly but I think it's funny so...
Here we go...
First off let me throw in here that, my "sister" got so pissed at what I said on my last post that she won't even talk to me and let me explain my view... She said she is done with me forever and I guess she meant it because it's been almost a month... But I miss that new baby and am dying to see her again...
Even though everything I said was the truth, I "guarandamnteeya" I won't be talking about her on here any longer. I love her more than my luggage and just don't want her to make the same mistakes I did in my life when I was her age...
But then again, No one... and I mean no one could tell me what to do in my life, I did exactly what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it and am living the repercussions from those decisions everyday...
So I found a cheap flight for Sergio and sent him to Houston for 4 days to see his family and new grandchildren... Considering he hasn't been back home since he moved here in February of 2007, I'm really glad he got to go and he was so happy he called me crying when all of the kids and grand kids were around him...
Yeah, I gotta admit, He is a good guy... Well until probably this evening when the newness of him being back wears off and I remember he's really an asshole at times... But shamefully admitted, I'm a little bit of a bitch... GASP...
Just a smidgen of one... sometimes...
I know hard to believe isn't it?...
God certainly surprises us and gives us the people in our lives that we least expected him to...
So the girls and I (5 of us from work) often go out and celebrate a birthday or just get out on a Friday night after work and let loose and last week was no exception. This time instead of a restaurant we decided to go bowling instead and we had the best time...
One of our girls who is the youngest (23)has this "gift" as she calls it of being able to make her butt dance totally separate from each cheek, and it was so funny to watch her walk up about to throw her ball down the lane and have one butt cheek bounce up and down and the other one kind of doing it's own thing swishing side to side and then other times they both rocking up and down simultaneously...
Anyway it was so hilarious that when us old girls (we are all over 40)get up there, me with my big FLAT AS A FRITTER butt tries to imitate Miss butt magic girl, it looks like I am humping forward like a dog in heat and the others were laughing their tails off...
Our other friend god bless her was trying so hard she just squeezed in and her butt wouldn't move an inch... hahahaha... I guess you had to be there but I'm telling you it was funny as hell...
So let's see... This is the time of year I dread at my job because the people and I do mean THE PEOPLE are coming... and they aren't going to be happy... and I'm going to have to be a mean little soldier and stand up to them and tell them news that they aren't going to want to hear... Not to mention that I can be really business oriented and can handle some of "the people" there are some folks that can make me feel an inch tall and I don't have a comeback for and I will then just crumble into one big HOT MESS...
Anyway I have one week to prepare... I pray I get through another year...
I haven't spoken of "HIM" lately I know Right?... I would be lying if I told you I haven't thought of him though, and with the popularity of social networks, HE is easily found and I am able to be updated regularly on him... (Dang can you say STALKER)
But I will say it's been... WOW, 5 years now since I last saw his face in front of mine... He still looks exactly the same... Same grin, same eyes, perhaps a bit more age around the edges which is to be expected... As with the stress and ever-present... unavoidable... time ticking every moment of life away that we all endure...
Oh PS: My brother is pregnant again... (his beautiful first child, a sweet daughter is just 8 months right now) I mean he's not pregnant, his wife is... I'm so happy for them though... I hope he has a son... He's a great daddy!!
That's all for now folks...
God's Peace...
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment