Helloooo (said with my hands up to my mouth in a "yodel" type fashion as if yelling into the mountain top)...
No Answer back so I'm assuming there isn't anyone left reading my blog...
Well that's ok I'm writing for myself really...
Ok let's see where have I left off... I think of Lien probably everyday... I think of how much time I wasted with shutting out the office to do my work when I could have spent a little more time socializing with her or rather not so much socializing as more fellow shipping with her... I miss her so much...
My son hmmm... Ok so I don't know why for the life of me after what I posted on here would I allow him to stay for this school year but that is exactly what I did. He is currently grounded because last night he told me he was going to the movies with a girl and that was okay with me and I volunteered to take them... He even washed my car so he could earn some money and then Serg gave him the rest (god bless his giving heart)... So long story short he comes in at 10:20 last night claiming he had gotten his neighbor friend to take them to the movies and he was now home... Ughhh no, it doesn't work that way... First off he was stoned out of his mind on something... So we tried to find out what that was and lastly we checked the movie showtimes and the movie he said he saw, "The last Exorcism" didn't start until 9:55 which he said started at 9:30... even so, how could he be home after 50 minutes? he was so busted... so I made him get up today and pull all the weeds from the front yard flowerbeds and he is grounded until further notice... I told him if he wanted to do drugs then he would have to do them someplace else and that if he really wanted me to open a can of worms I could call in CPS to investigate that couple who supplied them to him (they have 4 kids and one on the way) he swears it was just a joint and anyway we preached most of the day with him about it. He is probably lying but he did say that when they light up he is just going to tell them he is in training for Basketball (which is the truth) and can't be smoking that stuff...
In other news...
Remember when I wrote about my sister and the boyfriend she has that knocked her up and how he would be about the only person on this earth that I have the urge to kill? well, she had her baby last week... I have to say, the little girl looks nothing like him in my opinion (Thank God) but I did get a glimpse into exactly how addicted and obsessed my sister is with this guy... I have to say he really was nice to me while I was there for 5 days and except for a few offhanded remarks criticizing my sister I was cool with him... Even though he does kind of act like he used to ride the (short bus)while attending school but then again it could be his lifelong indulgences into drugs and alcohol that have taken it's toll and just make him look like a really slow uneducated person...
But back to my sister... UGHHH one thing I noticed is that when she calls me or I call her, she immediately goes on the rampage of what is going on in her life and disregards anything you might have to mention about yours... Once I even tested her when she was ranting about something and I put the phone down and she didn't even notice I wasn't on there, she just kept right on talking for the whole phone call... Then when she finally took a breath or finally threw out a "how ya been doing" phrase to me, I'd pitch my few sentences and then it would bounce right back to her... Then I'd finally say ok well let me go... or else we wouldn't even be able to talk on the phone because immediately the boyfriend would hear that she was on the phone and he would suddenly feign interest that he needed to talk to her or needed her to do something (he can't stand for her to be on the phone) and she would end up having to go within the first five minutes of the phone call...
Also on the last two visits I have had with her one being when she came to my house, is that once she is done with her initiative with you...
and what she has in mind for you to do for her...
She really is not interested in being around you any longer...
The first day home from the hospital she couldn't wait to be stuck up boyfriends butt... which kind of makes me sad because if she got pregnant for him to try to make him be part of this "cute happy family" theme she thinks is going to happen then I hate when this fantasy world comes crashing down for her and reality hits her square in the jaw...
I also noticed that we really have nothing in common and alot of times sitting around with her was awkward in the fact that we had alot of lagging silences... I just couldn't think of a thing to talk with her about...
Anyway I'm cool with everything but I have her pegged down to the core and what I have seen is that she made her bed and it's not really pretty...
Most of all, I feel really sorry for her because I love her no matter what, and only want the best for her...
Grrrrrr... I don't know why I had all of that bottled in me...
Oh they did name the middle name of the baby after me which was actually not my sister's doing (she actually didn't like the name)but of boyfriends... I was pleasantly surprised!!!
So, I also got to see the other 4 babies born this year to my other family while I was in Savannah last week and it was pretty cool to think of my Mama up in heaven watching all of the generations of us all in one room laughing with all of the cute little ones...
Anyway when I came home after those few days...
Guess what I got?
Serg must have been saving up for these last few weeks of us not getting our groove on because...
I mean he laid it on me big time...
He did things that he hadn't done since we were first together...
Not that you really want to be hearing all of that...
but needless to say, again I was...
"PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!!!!"
Alright so it's back to work after being off the whole last week...
God's Blessings and pleasant surprises to all of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment