April 15, 2010

Que Sera, Sera

Well long story shortened because I don't have the heart to go into it...

No foster parenting for us... I'm completely heartbroken and devastated and not sure where to put my focus now...

Life is sad for me these days but the first thing I thought of was "When God closes a door he opens a window" and he has always done that for me my entire life...

I do have a big project that I need to start working on for my daughter's 16th birthday (she's 14 but it will take me that long)... so I guess I'll start gathering all of my things to begin that and try to get my frustration and sadness to ease by staying busy...

nothing else going on in life... My cousin is going to have a baby and I'm excited but I know that being so far away I won't get alot of quality time in on that either...

Work's ok though boring for the last year! I see "Big Daddy" every once in a while but nothing to write home about in that department...

I've been "HIM" free this last week so that's been nice...

Sergio's ... uhhh... Just Sergio...


sorry such a humdrum post..

God's Peace

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment