June 19, 2010

This... That.. & The Other...

I am such a slacker on this that was supposed to be a diary to myself of things I could go back and read as the years strolled by... of course it's more like FLY by...

I turned 41 years old... That is so hard to swallow...

Yet I do have so many blessings of which to praise God for...

My Children... They are beautiful and healthy...

You know what... How about I just tell the truth and nothing but the truth...

My son is a piece of work... he is about to be 16 in a week and he has given his father and me pure hell for these past I'd say 5 years... He refuses to do anything responsibly, he lies more than I think he intakes a breath... He will steal you blind and we have to keep everything under a lock and key in his father's house and mine... I know what you are thinking... Man she is a bitch for doggin' her son like this but damnit, something has to give with this kid... Here I was thinking that his father was a piece of shit for treating him like he did by using the strictest of actions in his punishment, so I agreed to take over and allow my son to come live back with me. So in 2008 for 15 months this boy lived with me and I swear, my life was pure HELL... The police were over here every other day, the neighbors were here to complain of something... It was so bad and at the end of summer last year I finally made him go back to his father... I had no remorse, no guilt because I knew that I had done every possible thing I could do for this kid and nothing helped... He had to go back to his father's firmness (ooh, he was firm too) sorry backflashes... but you know what I mean...

Anyway let me just get to this Summer...

So the kids flew home and within two days my son had taken my car and was driving around town... Mind you he isn't 16 yet, is completely irresponsible and has not a shred of a permit... and under no circumstances would I have allowed him to do this... especially since I just got the vehicle in January... Ughh, I was so pissed off when he came home after an hour or so of joyriding around... but the worst thing was...

THe cops... they asked me if I "just wanted them to scare him a little?" ughh hell no, take his ass off to prison I said to them... but they said they couldn't do that because he didn't actually steal or deprive me of the car and that even though he's an idiot he did bring the car back and had an application from burger king of where he was attempting to look for employment...

CAN YOU FRIGGIN BELIEVE IT?

If I'm lying I'm dying... that's what they said...

I haven't talked to my son other than "here's some food" for 5 days... he has yet to even apologize or anything...

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE TEENAGERS? CAN ANY OF YOU RELATE?

Me and Serg and my daughter and her friend went to dinner and the movies tonight and all I requested from him was to please leave the dogs in their house while we were gone and to lock the door as he went out...

We walk in... House is not only unlocked but the front door is wide open with just the screen glass door and the dogs are running around the house...

IT SUCKS TO ADMIT THIS BUT I ABSOLUTELY AM COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL HE GOES BACK TO TEXAS!!!

It also sucks because my daughter who although she pouts when things don't happen in her time frame and leaves her makeup, clothes and shoes all over the place is caught up in the middle of all of this...

Hearing all of the shit my son had put my EX through during this last school year, I told him that I would get my daughter for the summer but that he wouldn't be allowed here to create chaos this year... Of course my EX had other plans and said, "I NEED A BREAK"... you either take both or you can't have either one of them... so with my daughter never the one to speak her mind with her dad and will not stand up to him at all... Both are here...

I have no idea the next series of drama to occur but I'm sure it will be bad...

God's Peace...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment