Politics...
Nevertheless, I'm going to...
After having just watched another debate, I'm going to admit a few things before I say why exactly I'm voting for Barack Obama...
Y'all, I tried to dislike this guy... I did...
I kept thinking you know he does have that funny name that reminds me of the Middle Eastern Countries in which most of the people over there from what I've gathered in my life, despise Americans, and that made me think...
Is he a planted seed from over there to disengage us from our democratic society into some form of communistic country?
Another was the whole Jeremiah Wright ordeal because a lot of those statements were very negative concerning White people... and that made me think...
Is Obama going to help lead some sort of uprising against White America?
I kept hearing about the dealings with these other "Shady" folks Obama is pals or at least acquaintances with, and it did seem quite not so coincidental... and that made me think...
Is Obama going to use any of that negativity somehow in his presidency?
I'm not smart enough to know the exact truth on that deal with Ayers or even Farrakhan, but for now, I'm going to let it go, and mark it down as Political ploys by Republicans to make it out to be more than it truly is...
Let me tell you why I'm voting for Barack Obama...
His message is without a doubt (and I swear I tried to find that it wasn't) clear...
I've tried to find fault with him, what he represents or his statements and I can't...
I've tried to chalk it up to him just being a gifted speaker...
I think that is just one of his many talents...
One thing that got to me the most and it may have been an insignificant remark to some but it was my actual decision maker.
It was when he said during his acceptance speech;
But we must also admit that programs alone can't replace parents; that government can't turn off the television and make a child do her homework;
To me that spoke volumes... It was the truth in that we have to be the biggest factor in how our children turn out because they will be the factors in how our future turns out...
Yes it is true that we could have been the best parents in the world and our child turned out to be an axe murderer but in my opinion and it looks like it is Obama's too, we have got to take a strong hold on our kids... We have to quit being just their friend and we have got to get stronger on what we will tolerate and what we won't and be consistent...
I've listened to McCain and also to what Sarah Palin said, (in her rather odd wink- style-way) but I just don't feel confident in their message. I don't believe it has enough of what we need to carry us in the long run and far enough away from today's disastrous happenings...
I think Obama has a true plan in place, I like what I'm hearing and what I've read...
I like that he is a diverse man... He's not White and he's not Black and I think that is a very positive force that will help bridge the gap of Racism in America.
I think his background, his positive energy, and his personality is such that other countries are going to like him and be more apt to the diplomatic process and more willing to sit across the table from him and really discuss issues and not jump to war-causing force of some kind...
Lastly, Barack Obama admits to not having all the answers but he sure by God sounds and acts like he will do everything in his power to get the answer from other sources greater than himself by having his cabinet made up of the best people for the job that believe, like him in making America and the rest of the World a better place and not just out for personal gain and wealth.
I believe in Obama, and I'm going to vote for "THAT ONE"...
No comments:
Post a Comment