September 20, 2008

A RUDE AWAKENING IS COMING!

I know it's been a while, I haven't had it in me to write anything but I'm back...

Well for tonight at least...

Here we go...

America? things are going on... BAD THINGS... FINANCIAL THINGS...

I am not going to sit here and pretend that I know everything because I don't... I'm just an average American Citizen trying to get by day in and day out just like alot of other people but I can't help but look around and see just what kind of mess we are in.


It seems to me, that everything kinda started a few years ago(Early 90's I believe)when it was signed into law, a bill (NAFTA)that would allow for other countries I believe MEXICO of main concern, to export their goods to our country and vice versa it is of my humble belief that unless you are "BIG MAN ON THE TOTEM POLE", how could this have been a good thing?

Think about it...

I mean let's say it's the average Joe trying to get his goods sold, but then here comes a cheaper good from Mexico and here's Joe getting ousted... His family suffers because he can't bring in money to his household, and a trickle down effect happens...

Now on the flip side, "BIG MAN ON THE TOTEM POLE" makes a killing because they have bigtime funds and easy access to distribution...

It's the name of the game... YA HAVE TO HAVE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!!!

THE RICH... GETTING RICHER...

Ok, let's move along...

The Jobs... I know all about change being inevitable but when you have a SHITLOAD of American companies pulling up and moving to Mexico because Labor can be found for half of what Americans get paid, There goes the Trickle turning into a steady drip...

Let me ask you something...

WHAT EXACTLY DOES AMERICA DO? WHAT DOES AMERICA MAKE?

We aren't really into textiles like we were. Some car companies might still be here but look how that's going right now...

Have you called for some technical service lately on anything? I betcha spoke to someone in India...

Am I Lying?

I don't know if anything I wrote thus far makes much sense and maybe I just need to sit back, but look where sitting back and doing nothing has gotten us?

Everything Financial is crumbling... Banks are scrambling, Our Deficit is now into the Trillions... TRILLIONS!!!!!!! A number that I'm not really sure I even know how to write down on a piece of paper...

CHINA AND JAPAN OWN US PEOPLE!!!

Gas Prices... Jobs... Groceries... Have ya seen the price for a gallon of Milk or a bag of potatoes lately?

Sure if you're making a couple hundred grand a year you aren't really affected YET..but did you know that an average American citizen makes less than $50,000 a year?

I certainly fall way below that average and I damn well guarantee you alot more people than we can imagine do too...

We are in TROUBLE people... I AM SCARED TO DEATH...

Here's my latest worry...

Ok, I have a Mortgage of 90 grand... Yeah I know, not that significant but hey I'm proud of what I've accomplished...

Anyway with that said, my payment every month is $650.00 which includes my property taxes and hazard insurance, not to mention $50.00 of that money goes to what is called PMI (protection mortgage insurance) which is a fee I pay to someone, I'm sorry I am not that smart to know who exactly, but I do know that it's a protection of some sort that if I go into foreclosure it will somehow cushion the blow to the mortgage company...

So with all the shit going on with the Banks and Lenders and Money Markets, Let's just say they decide that they will have to increase my PMI... Plus let's say that my property taxes go up as they usually do... Now I've gone from 650.00 a month to 750.00 a month...

Not much you say, but I can tell you right now, I most certainly couldn't afford that and then I'll have to be foreclosed upon...

Ok so now my credit is ruined... I can't buy anything else, I can't rent an apartment because they as we all know will look at my credit, now what?

Did you know that your car insurance rates are based on your credit? Did you know that if you don't have good credit you pay more for car insurance? So now add that to my ever increasing budget of higher gas, more money to spend on groceries, the cost of goods and services increased...

People the gas prices if not already are going to FUCK US ALL UP... when they say we are a nation dependent of gasoline, they aren't kidding...

WHAT DO WE DO? I DON'T HAVE A CLUE...

I know picking a President that can and will help is one step, I hope... I have more to say on that but I'll save it and write on that later...

The one positive thing I have been saying lately is...

Well, I'm already Poor so at least when NOT IF but When the bottom does drop, I don't have that much to Lose...

So in conclusion, Let me just say this...

I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO STAY AFLOAT AND I PRAY YOU WON'T EITHER...

God's Sincere Peace to you!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment