My life has been so hectic lately...
To update, I still have Sergio, the kids are home for summer, I'm going to school two nights a week, I'm trying to find a house to buy, I'm working in another department within my department, and no I'm not finished, I can't stop thinking about "Big Daddy"...
To expand on those things, Sergio has a bitch of an ex-wife on his tail which is all I can tell you, except to say it's making our life miserable...
The kids... poor babies are growing up too fast for words and I'm too broke to be able to afford a decent summer vacation for them... I'm a sucky mother...
I moved to another division within my department so I can hopefully in the next two years become a supervisor with much better pay. In order to do that though, I have to take these 4 classes... The classes are hard and they've taken massive amounts of information and crammed them into mini sessions of education which basically it boils down to me being scared shitless I'm going to fail... I've just completed one class and am going to be well into the second one before I find out if I've passed or failed the first one... It's crazyyyyyy...
Because my landlord thinks Sergio is some Iraqi man (yes he called him that) preying on a desperate woman like me and going to screw me out of all my fortunes... (I know... what fortunes) so I've been looking for a house to buy... I figure if I'm paying rent why not use it for mortgage and not have someone dictate who I can keep company with...
Then last of all we have "Big Daddy"... I haven't been to the gym (yes my clothes are cursing me out on a regular basis)and therefore have not seen him lately... Oh I've seen him a couple of times at work but only out of the corner of my eye and then, this morning of all things, we had an evacuation drill and there he was with his super fine sexy self... DAMNIT BOY HE LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO GOBBLE UP... But do I tell him... Ohhhh noooo... can't do that...
So I think that is about all I have going on...
Latest dreams have been to just get out of the country... Find a little hut somewhere right by a deep blue water beach, and make money by taking pictures and running some kind of little tourist shop... Wouldn't that be the coolest? Think Shawshank Redemption... See it? Goooodddd...
Wish I knew what my first step in achieving that goal would be...
God Bless...
Denise