June 20, 2007

One of them days...

I'm in a really pissy ass mood... Sorry if I don't make this a nice cheezy cheery post...

Today has been me thinking of home and all the things going on there...

First off, My brother, who is an asshole and hasn't talked to me in a few years (I think because of me blackmailing him when we were teenagers...)is getting married in March...Finally!!... He's searched all over South America for a girl (don't ask, I guess he prefers Latinos)and now he found a South American girl living here in the states and I am assuming he convinced her to marry him... I'm happy for him... I mean at 37 years old I was starting to think he was Gay!... I'm pretty positive I am not invited...

My sister, who lets just say that when my mother died and she was appointed executor of the estate was not at all fair about the proceedings had somehow decided that my grandmother's estate would not be handled in the same manner... (having to split everything 4 ways) so she decided to up and move my Grandmother in with her... Wow how smart she is... In my mind I'm thinking she is going to be able to get everything when she dies since she "took" care of her... I mean in one way, I'm ok with it because my grandmother seems happy... Really I am but then I'm pissed because not that I want my Grandmother to die but I was counting on my part of the inheritance... Now I'm thinking my grandmother will change the will and leave everything to just my sister... We of course don't talk about things like that, and my Grandmother is not dead... God I'm terrible for even thinking stuff like this... but I can't lie, it's been on my mind for a while...

My kids... ughhh... They went to The Ex's mother's house for the week... All they care about is their friends... They don't even care to come home for summer to me, it's basically just get here and hang with friends and ask me a million times, "What are we going to do that's fun?"... "HERE KID, HAVE A LITTLE DEBBIE AND SHUTUP, LIFE AINT FAIR"...

I guess that's it, Everything is getting on my nerves today... I'm in a sucky ass job... I should have never left my other position... Hopefully time will fly by and I'll be jumping into the upper position quickly... the girl in here is a fucking idiot and uneducated as hell but if you exert anything at all remotely her way she tries to throw some kind of fucked up authority at me... SCREW THAT SHIT!!! She can't even enunciate her words correctly and I'll be damned if she thinks she is my boss... I had a meeting with my supervisor before I took this position and told her that I wanted to make sure she knew she would not be my boss before I took this... UGHHHH GOD HELP ME...

I'm gone...

God help all of us...

I'm sorry...

Denise