July 13, 2007

July 2nd SAD DAY

On Monday July 2nd as I am driving to the Karate school to pick up my children after having just dropped off my co-worker who lives near by, my sister calls to tell me my Grandmother has died...

I am blown away because though I knew she had been more ill lately, I had expected that she would return home from the hospital more hydrated and with better white blood cells than before... I feel that my evil thoughts in some way pushed "DEATH" to ride his pale horse in a quicker gallop towards my beloved Grandmother...

After tearfully signing the children out of school, I drive home... My Sara and I walk the trash to the receptacle as our usual routine. Having the latest problems with my landlords, I had not went out of my way to talk to them but on our return to the house, I heard my landlady cursing up a storm... "Trash... fuckin'... %&^$^$"
I figured since I had just seen her husband get in his truck and leave previously that he was the one getting the tongue thrashing... Nope, it was me... She was pissed because though it was permitted for me to use their garbage can to use, she came busting over to my house to tell me that she was going to be having company on July 4th and that she needed the trash can... It was a big mess to which I calmly told her that I would make other plans for "MY TRASH"... she went on to say that since I got "Sergio", they were nothing... THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT TRUE, she and I had just went out shopping the week before all of this shit hit the fan and all three of us meaning both she and my landlord and me went to dinner the night before... Anyway long story shortened, he came home, came over and told me that I have 30 days to move out...

So yesterday(July 12-Thursday) I bid on a house and they accepted... now no one can tell me who can come and go... I WILL BE MY OWN CONTROLLER OF MY LIFE...

I took last week to go to Savannah to mourn with my family and attend the services... My sister did THE RIGHT THING... I APOLOGIZE for everything I said, and even found out she did everything perfect in my MOTHER'S ESTATE three years ago...

More updates as I progress towards "THE MOVE" and HOUSE BUYING...

Guess what? it's on a pond... it's got duckies... it's got fishies...

God Bless

Denise