April 16, 2007

Updates of my Surroundings...

My very good friend "Mei" in China whom I haven't spoke of in a long time, is going to have a baby girl in a few months... I am so excited for her... She moved to Phoenix after she met her husband on the net and they got married and now are going to be a family... Cool...

My Best Friend who's ex used to live with me is, I guess doing ok... We hardly speak anymore and I am not sure why but I still think very highly of her and hope she is doing great in her life...

I haven't spoken to "Sick guy" in a while but last time I did was a quick text to check on each other and he was "OK"... He changed my oil a couple of months ago (yes the oil in my car) and I haven't seen him since then...

The last I had heard from "Beloved" was that he was happy with some new love interest he had currently in his life... He had read my blog a while back and had emailed me questions of why I didn't move on down to Texas... (lately I'm wondering myself)...

My landlord won't let Sergio come over because he thinks he is a bum and out to take everything from me... I've told him several times it is nothing like that but to keep peace I just don't bring Sergio around... It makes it very inconvenient for me because it's me that has to pack up in order to spend nights over at his house when my house doesn't have a roommate floating around on weekends...

I'm going to be starting a new job... Well, same department... better job... I'm going to be taking some classes for a few months while the kids are here (it's the only time they are offered) so it's going to be a rough summer...

Brett's mother just emailed me talking about how her daughter was coming from NY with her children and how much fun it will be having all the kids around... I am not sure what she thinks is going to be happening because I only get narrowed down, approximately 10 weeks with them during the summer then again, minus the week that I have to give up Sara so she can go to Girl Scout Camp... that leaves 9 weeks... I will give Brett's mother visitation for July 4th weekend like I did last year... 3 days... that's it... If she wanted to see them so bad she should stay home during the year and fly them to see her midyear, Not during MY TIME... I can tell we are going to be having a discussion about this .. Meaning THE EX and I...

Guess that's it for now...

I'm hoping that by the fall we (Me and Sergio)will have found a place to move in together...

Be well...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment