I had a lot of thoughts the other week about "HIM"... Weird huh? I think it's because I was telling "S" about my past and what happened with "HIM" came up...
I always knew without a doubt that after some time had passed... (2 years or more now,) that I'd be wishing I had never met "HIM"... Gosh I really made a mess with that whole situation... I was so foolish and though I mourned for a long time over him, I see now that he was/might still be a terrible terrible person...
I just hope he isn't still scamming other lonely women now... When I found out about his "OTHERS", that is when I blew the whole thing up in his face and he RAN... I didn't have the balls to submit my scorn into his life full force though often times I wish to God I had and eventually he faded from my life altogether... I wanted him to feel the wrenching pain that I had felt... But I let it go and I have let it go now... I think ultimately he gets what he deserves in his life on a daily basis... I think the struggles he faces or at least was facing when I was with him makes up for what he did to me... God really doesn't let a person get away with evil for long without it coming back to bite them in the ass...
So I guess summed up, I have let it go but I hope when it's said and done, his ass is chewed uppppppp something fierce....
So let's see what I can say about my life lately...
I think I've mentioned that Sergio has moved here now, (yes it is Sergio, I think he deserves more than just a letter name)
He's been here since February and though we live apart with me going over to his house at least 3 nights a week, it's working out pretty good... Until he gets some stability with a job here, I refuse to move in with him and my landlord refuses to let him even come over to my house at all... (yeah I know it isn't right but I just allow it...) Anyway, Sergio's my best friend and I love him dearly... He does smoke like a chimney and he gets on my nerves but he makes me very happy overall...
The kids will be home in a few weeks, I had written about how things weren't so good with them before on one of my posts, I basically was referring to my time with them being only Christmas and Summer... I want more time with them and yet they admitted to me that even if I lived in the same town with their schedules of school, sports, dance and other shit, I'd hardly see them anyway... So I guess I'm OK with it, the telephone calls are very few and they never have much to say but I understand even though I cry about them sometimes...
So that's it for now...
God's Peace to you and yours...
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment