I thought I'd write something even though it won't be very exciting...
All I have been doing these days is going to work, talking to "S" whenever we have the chance during the day, then going home and waiting for him to call me when he is on the freeway heading home...
I hang out with my landlords, love on Brutus, Talk to the children, flirt a little with "Big Daddy"...
That is the whole shebang of my life...
Pitiful huh?
Oh well, if "S" were here, it might be that he'd hate it here in South Cackelacky and then I'd be in hell listening to him bitch about it... I am trying not to pressure him to get in gear and take measures but it's hard... I am still very afraid that I'm not worthy of a great relationship and I am so worried that I'll push him away from me if he has to be with me on a daily basis... I am psycho and yet from a distance you won't get the brunt of it... But put yourself in my life in a 24/7 manner and you gotch yourself a handful...
Ok enough blabbering...
I'm going to Georgia tomorrow to see "Baby Landon"...
Be well!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment