I'm being censored by "S"...
He has forbidden me to post anymore references to our "doings"...
MMMMM... Damnit... I really want to post about our "PhoneHump" this past weekend.. but I won't... (what a woman I am huh? being so obedient...)
He also requested that I do not include any pictures of the children on my blog because they are too young and shouldn't be included on the internet...
I guess he's right...
Since I've given up random sex and solely committed myself to "S", then that is the only sex life I have to write about and now that I can't write about it out of respect for him, What the hell else can I blog about?
The only updates I have is that I'm gaining weight faster than ever because I haven't went to the gym except 2 times since I've been back from Houston and for some damn reason I have been eating everything not bolted down...
My girls at work say it's because of all the sex I just had... Well yeah, that might be it but damn I gotta get a hold of this eating... Talk about Oompa Loompa!
The other thing would be an out of the blue email from "big daddy"...
I won't do the him/me bit because honestly I forgot what the hell we said except he said hey, I said hey, he sent me a kiss or rather a "SMOOCH"... and I ditto'd one back at him... "S" was so funny about it saying in his heavy accent "Why daunnt you just go do some heavy pedding to "big daddy"... I like him being a little bit jealous but he has nothing to worry about in regards to that anymore... I really only have eyes for him now even if we seem to fight as much as we fuck... (oops sorry honey!)...
Ok so... That's all for now...
Oh, I did forget this... "S" if you don't know already, is a very private person which of course only gives me ammunition to try and change that aspect of him, especially so at his work... So I sent this huge plant to his work... and according to his after the fact story, all of the girls were so jealous and had no idea that he even had any type of relationships with other human beings... (Isn't it just like me to blow a person's persona all to hell and back?) His boss saw it on his desk and being the asshole that he is said, "Did you get my plant?" to which my sweetheart told him, "No, this is mine!"...
Wonder what I can do next to eradicate his demeanor of being a closed-mouth mean asshole of a supervisor...
Oooh I just thought of something!
ps: remind me to update you next time about that site that called me a "hoor"...
God's Peace!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment