August 15, 2006

A walk on the wild side...

Before ya get any further into this post, I will warn you that it's going to be rather raunchy so you might just want to skip on by this one...

Why the Raunchfest? Well, I've been behaving nicely and have only written decent posts on here lately but some things have been going on and I have got to be me and express myself somewhere...

Also, I just read an excerpt from "ALEX'S" blog and though he might be gay, he sure as hell writes about some hot sex... Even if it is between two men and so now I'm feeling rather Whoredoggyish... <===yes, I said Whore...dog...gie...ish...

Ok so I've mentioned that "S" and I have been burning up the airwaves with computer and phone and webcam...

Well (and I'm not ashamed), we have stepped it up a notch and started what can only be described as totally hot fucking buttermelt my panties off phone sex...

We have made love to one another and fucked each other's brains out over and over again for the last __________ insert whatever amount of days that would seem befitting enough to not make me out to be a true slutpuppy...

Now all of this body sharing of course has yet to be done in person and needless to say is driving both of us completely insane with desire and true craving for one another... Y'all I don't think I'm expressing with enough reflection here so damnit, LISTEN... cause I'm telling y'all... I'm a complete mess and I love it...

Take the other night for instance... I turned on the cam and we began what started to be our normal chatting, with both of us unable to take our eyes off of each other...

And y'all... I'm not going to lie... I was Horny... Plain and simple... no bullshit... horny... Like that is something new huh?


I mean let's face it folks, if you've read in any depth my blog, you'd be well aware that I am a person who actually makes love to a man in my mind long before my body gets shared with them...

Basically, if you can't fuck my mind and fuck it completely until I am satisfied beyond all imagination, then you may as well hang it up cause I'm outta there and am unable to get over the mindset that your ass is too closed minded and boring...

I most definitely do not have this problem with "S"...

This is straight up "gimme that body cause I'm going to have you now and you're going to go out of your Mind with total sexual exhillaration"...

He's wonderful...

He's sweet and gentle when I need him to be... But then at other times he will ravish me like some kind of primitive animal going strictly on instinct...

So back to what I did the other night... I went out of view of the cam for a few moments and when I came back I had changed out of my normal night tee and granny panties, into a matching peach colored thong and bra...

He liked it ... well, ok, he absolutely LOVEDDDD IT...

Listening to the deep huskiness of his appreciative voice got me totally in the mood and we again discovered numerous ways to communicate erotically to one another about all of the things we wanted to do to each other...

I guess I should do some sort of damage control statement here to make myself seem not so much like the whore of babylon and say that yes, I am quite sure that after only 2 weeks of knowing someone I should have some damn self-worth and not break out with the booty so damn quick, but ...

Well shit y'all, come on... I can't help it... Plus you forget I mentioned LOVE bouncing around in the mix...

so it's ok... RIGHT?

I should just bust out with some shit about how I am a grown woman and I do not need to constantly defend my uninhibited disposition with this situation, but for some reason I do feel guilty...

I told "S" about it last night how God might punish us because we are not doing things in his way as far as to begin a relationship in the correct manner for which he'd want us to and we'll end up losing something that was and could have been so wonderful...

What was so cute and I was in total agreement with, was when he said in response, "Deniseeeeee, we are not normal people and so we do the weird backwards way to each other for love and God sees and forgives us for that"...

What I hate is the WHAT IF'S of this... Yes... I did seek out men no lie about that... But I swear on the life of my children that I truly sought their love and for some reason or another wasn't able to achieve that goal and so I kept going to the next one... WHAT IF HE IS JUST ONE OF MANY IN THE LINE OF DENISE'S POTENTIAL CONQUESTS?

I keep praying that is not the case...

This is all I want... I've used the words contented, satisfied, etc in my prior posts to describe my demeanor at the time, but I have never said and I think it's important...

I AM HAPPY!

Signed: SAPPY SILLY DENISE.... But don't forget... Most importantly...

She Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment