You know that old commercial about Tootsie roll pops? The one where the owl or whatever is sucking on the lollipop and asks,
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"
Well, I'm here to pose that question to myself...
"How long does it take to get to the end of your wits with Denise?"
Rounded off: 3 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours, 3 minutes... (because my favorite number is 3 also) July 28 thru August 21, 12:03a.m.
24 days folks... I can't even keep them a month...I ran him off completely last night and man am I totally confused...
I want him in my life y'all, honestly I do but I keep doing weird shit to screw it up... I exert some totally confusing energy to him and he doesn't know what to do with it...
Such is my whole life...
I don't know how to fix this because I don't want to bother this wonderful man any longer when he totally deserves someone NORMAL...
I constantly ask him why it is that he loves me and he can always give me legitimate and seemingly from the heart answers...
I most of the time answer his "Why do you love me" question with, " I don't know"...
Well, I've thought of one answer that might sum it all up...
Why do I love you? Because in all the world, in all the universe, I truly believe that I have your rib...
HA, Go ahead and laugh at me y'all, it might be corny and in a future post I might scream about how I don't know what I saw in him (please God No), but for now...
Yes, I was made for him...
Talked a little to "Big Daddy"... He is the exact opposite of "S"...
Kids are doing great and settled back into routines...
SIDENOTE: As I have been writing this post this morning, "S" just called... See.... He let's me be psychotic and then we get to start fresh every morning like nothing ever happened... I LOVE THIS MAN...
WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I can't wait for 10 days to finally be able to be with him...
Y'all stay kewl...
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment