August 22, 2006

Sex and the Country...

So here we have it that "S" lives in Houston a huge metropolis which my city could fit in probably 1000 times over... hang on... me being the analyzer that I am, I need to grab some stats on our city differences as far as population...

2000 census population of Houston Texas: 1,953,631
2000 census population of (anonymous) South Carolina: 3,791

Holy shit... I'm in trouble and so is he...

This is going to be a case of Green Acres... Me being the Country Girl and him the City Boy...

Granted I grew up in Savannah with a population of 131,510 but that is no where near what Houston is...

I have no idea what's going to happen because I've stressed to him that it will have to be him that moves my way instead of me moving down there...

Ok so moving to the sex...

We have been playing alot of "Daddy and little girl" which is my very favorite in the world... I love being taken by my strong man who comforts me and loves me like a precious little girl and call it perverted if you want to and I have no idea why I feel so pulled to be a helpless little girl being protected by her daddy but it leaves me totally satisfied and complete...

Latest scenario was that "daddy" would be in the kitchen and I would walk in from school in my plaid skirt and white blouse... I would sit up on the counter watching him do whatever he happened to be doing at the moment... We have a idle chat and suddenly he catches a glimpse of my panties peeking underneath my skirt... His desire for me is apparent and he comes to me staring into my eyes noticing the "Come and take your little girl" look I am giving to him... He pulls my legs forward moving me closer to the edge of the counter, positioning my crotch for easy access with his throbbing cock... pushing my skirt slowly up my thighs... reaching through the side of my panties to get into his most desired spot...

WHOOOO MERCY... I gotta stop... Mostly because I'm at work, and also because I think you can use your imagination to figure out the rest that happened...

I can't wait to have him in reality... 9 days til blast off...

Good Day To all of You creative imaginations out there that know how rewarding role playing can be...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment