Well, My son called me last night to let me know they had arrived back to Texas with no mishaps...
I'm glad they are ok and I know they are very excited to start school again...
This year my son will be in 7th grade and thus he transferred to a new school to begin his middle school years...
My Daughter is going into 5th grade and is also going to a new school which is not usually how it is here in South Carolina but in Texas they divide the years up for school for 5th and 6th grade...
Saturday night left me and Brutus looking at one another wondering how in the hell the house suddenly became so quiet...
Poor Brutus was so pitiful y'all, actually going to the children's rooms and scratching on their closed doors... When he started whimpering and looking in every other room for them I started crying...
I did really good at first... I only teared up a little bit when the children gleefully announced, "They're here" (Step-ma and ex)... Then of course after the kids left, I immediately ran to the bedroom to escape reality and go to sleep...
This is where I think the "Wellbutrin" is working because my normal routine when I am depressed is to embrace it with sleep and continue to sleep until the very last moment when I am forced to revive to go to work... In this instance though, I only slept from 3:30 until 7pm...
Granted it might be the fact that "S" kept calling me to see how I was doing since they had left... Not to mention the fact that I am falling in love with him more and more every day... He frightens me a little with some of the ways he has, but I don't think I've met a more precious human being (adult wise)in all of my life...
I'm actually running around wondering why in the hell I'm not calling some of these other "Useless" fellas like I normally do so I can get my "attention whore" mentality satisfied for the moment and why in the hell folks, am I no longer obsessed with "Big Daddy"?...
I'm really freaking out because all I've been doing is spending every waking moment possible with "S" either on the phone, on the computer or both...
I think ... wait, I take that back... I KNOW that this man loves me... I think if I said the word, he would marry me today... Well, that might be pushing it but I know that there isn't a soul in the world that I could say except for Brutus that would walk through fire for me and now I have this inner soulful feeling that I might be able to add one more name to the list...
It is such a soothing feeling to know that I might have actually met my "OTHER HALF"...
Yeah I hear y'all talking in your heads as you read this, coughing "bullshit" at me... Hell, I say it to myself too when I'm kicking it around in my brain trying to be logical... But here's this...
For Today... I am utterly and irresponsibly in full fledge giddyup love mode...
Here's To all y'all other girls or boys, walking around with a silly smile and giggling when nothing is actually around to stimulate such a response...
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment