August 9, 2006

My Oh My How Things Change...

So I left my last post wondering what the next step will be with me and "S" (the new Italian guy)...

I am happy to report that I shall be flying to Houston for the Labor Day week...

We both seem very excited but I am really nervous...

Now I know what you are thinking...

"Denise, how in the hell are you just going to jump on a plane and fly 1800 miles away to meet up with a man you have only spoken to on the phone and computer, someone you don't even know"...

Well, I have a backup plan...

I am situating this trip to fit in with "the ex" and "step-ma" to be in Houston visiting her grandson for the holiday so that in the event that he is a total freakazoid then I can just call them to come pick me up and get me the hell away from him...

I'm thinking I won't have to call them but then again if things go good then I will probably pick a night when we can all meet up so I can introduce him to them and even though he's talked to the children and seen them on cam I would like to officially introduce my children to him too...

Is this not the weirdest situation?

My children are residing 9 months of the year in Texas, I've begun a relationship with a man who lives in Texas...

What am I doing in South Carolina?

The only answer that I have is that I am afraid of change so maybe that is what keeps me here... I'm afraid of failing and I'm afraid of starting over(again)...

I guess we shall see...

Gosh, imagine it though, a new life somewhere with a committed relationship... possibly even marriage.. Oooooh shit.. Whoa.. Not going there...

I'm outta here before I slip into Wacko Mode...

God's Peace!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment