August 7, 2006

Monday Monday...

Ok so... I only have 5 days until the children are leaving...

Yesterday we went to the park and I took some great shots of them...

We had so much fun with Keith pushing me and Sara in the swings, and then after about 45 minutes, Keith tried to pick up Brutus to hand him to me and he bit the shit out of him... Damn Dog... He can't stand anyone but me and Sara...

So here's Keith crying because he instinctively snatched his finger back from Brutus's jaws and of course the skin got ripped thus making blood pour out and basically, it was a totally dramatic moment...

All was restored rather quickly however when we drove across the street from the park to Mcdonalds and got drinks and ice cream... Brutus and Keith's dispute obviously forgotten as I looked in my rear view mirror to see Brutus licking Keith's ice cream cone with Keith talking to him quietly...

So even though I am extremely sad to see them go, we've had a very enjoyable Summer and I have no regrets except that I wish we'd have traveled a bit more while they were here...


Well, I guess you want to hear the latest on my so called "Love life"...

The last few days have been me getting frustrated with "S" and hanging up on him... He doesn't seem to like that too much folks...

At first he would give me a few moments and then call me back which is indeed the effect I was trying to achieve in the first place...

But Now...I guess he's smarter than the average "DOG", He is not calling me back...

Y'all, I do not like this...

I want my way... I want the control... He won't let me have it...

On some things he's a pussycat, but in other things he is very demanding...

Of course I am as well and so far it's going great because either he calls me back (eventually), or else I call him back and we explain ourselves and then move on...

I reminded him that in the beginning I had told him how pycho I was and that he'd never know from day to day which Denise he was going to get...

His Response: "Danneeessee Dat is whut I luveee abou' choo"...

My response: (In my head of course)"Yeah, you say that now... Then again, of course you luvvvveee me you Italian little beanhead, what's not to love?"...

So from Chat to Phone... From Phone to Cam... Now to Chat, Cam, and phone all at once... Wonder what the next step will be...


Stay Tuned:


ps: Big daddy who?


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment