July 6, 2006

People are weird...

Lemme explain... "D" is the leader of the "WEIRD" club... Long story short, we talked, he's still psycho but he has decided to meet up with me and the kids at Carowinds on Saturday... Granted he lives like 5 minutes away, so it is a rather easy get-together on his side but what is the weirdest is that we are actually going to have our children with us... Me with my two and him with his two... We both have one son and one daughter and I think his are a little bit younger than mine are... I know he's fucking with me because I told him in one of our conversations on the phone that I have "moved" on a bit and I think in order to try and get my attention he told me he'd be at Carowinds to see what I'd do... I guarantee you he has no intention of showing up...

I don't even know why I take anything he says as legitimate...

Ok so then I called "sick guy"... He had talked about getting together with me on the 4th because live-in gf was going to be at her family's house... He doesn't bother calling or anything and doesn't show up... When I called him today he sounded pretty down and out... He said he had "ex wife" troubles and then he had a seizure last night... What can ya do? I mean you hate to think he's lying but on the other hand.. He's prone to do it just like all the rest of them... "married man" included...

Speaking of which I think he is off of work for the next few weeks because he had told me in a prior conversation (when he loved me for those few moments in time) that he was off for three weeks during the month of July... So I'm guessing it is in progress... My Sara and I went to dinner tonight and there was this guy in there that looked just like him... Oh well... That situation is best left undisturbed... I am quite certain that he has forgotten me and when he does return to work it will be easy to stay away from each other... In fact I thought about how in the 3 years I've worked there that we had never bumped into each other before... Seems quite strange and yet during "OUR TIME" we KEPT running into each other... Ohhh I did forget that he had only been working the same hours as me since October of 2005 and before that had worked 7-7's... I guess that is why I never saw him...

Alright so I guess that is it for now... I really ought to just remove this Blog from being published because what the hell good does it do? I never have anything mindblowing to write...

Be well!

BORING DENISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment