July 17, 2006

I'm backkkkk...

Well I betcha thought after that last post that I had given up and finally thrown in the towel as far as ever having anything important to write...

Just so ya know, I still don't have anything to write but I figured that since I had started this as a diary and usually diaries are mostly for the people who write them, then it doesn't matter what I write...

Hmmm... Where did I leave off?

How about a joke first?

You might have already heard this one but I think it's cute...

If Busty women (ya know.. women with boobs!) work at "Hooters".... Where do one-legged women work?

............... Give up?

"Ihop".... hee hee.. well, I thought it was cute...

ok so... Today was a SPECTACULAR DAY!!!! But I'll get to that in a moment...

Let's back track... "D" of course didn't come to meet us at Carowinds...

I called him on Friday morning and he was in an ill mood as usual...

me: hey
him: not a good time I'll have to call you back
me: well hey, I just wanted to know if you were still going to meet up tomorrow?
him: (SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS) I said I was didn't I?
me: Don't SCREAM AT ME!!! slam!

Well I would have slammed it if I'd been on a landline instead of my cell... But at least I pushed the "END" button hard as hell... screaming at me like that.. I'll show him.... "giggle"

Anyway, he is soooo yesterday's "clitty litter"...

So I met up with my sister at her hotel near Carowinds, and we had a really nice time... They left us at the park late that evening to go have dinner and my son had lost his shoes at the waterpark so I had to wait until everyone cleared out and sit around for the staff to search and see if they could find them... I wouldn't have cared except they were brand new Nikes... Story short they found them and we went to the main park and him and his friend and my daughter rode a few more rides...

We left about 9pm and stupid me took the wrong road and couldn't get back on I-85 and so I had to drive on a very long stretch of highway that I was not familiar with... Let's just say that driving at night, on a road that I had never been on and was darker than hell, the steering wheel has my fingerprints permanently engraved in it...

We got home about 11:30 and then got up early to take my son's friend home and head on down to Savannah to see "THE BABY"...

He is so precious... I haven't seen a newborn since my Sara was born so it was very exciting.. In fact Sara and I almost came to blows over who was going to feed him and bathe him... She kept telling me.. "Mom, go do something else and leave me with my baby"... So needless to say, we had a great 5 day visit and as soon as "Rain" gives me permission I'll post a couple of pictures of "Landon"...

Ok so to the juicy... MMMMMMMMM DADDY!... I should say "BIG DADDY" as I call him along with everyone else because that is his nickname... I bet you are wondering like hell who the hell I'm talking about now... I can hear ya asses... "Damn... which poor soul is this now!!!

It's "married man"... GET THIS SHIT!!!

Ok I told you he'd been off for the last few weeks... Well, Me and the kids were at the local grocery store and who in the hell is parked in the fire lane with his jetskis attached and his family all piling into the truck? YEP "big daddy" <===i like that name...

I swear I didn't even notice him until I was taking the cart back to the front of the store... ok so picture this.. slow motion... I turn from my trunk... I place my hands on the cart... I see his young daughter looking at me... "she has no idea"... I had never seen her before except in a picture so I wondered why she was looking at me... Then I notice the SUV... It's HIS TYPE... Hmmm... Then I take a good look at the daughter... It really looks like it could be her... Then I immediately get into some kind of Zone where I'm totally paralyzed gawking at his family.. Hoping to catch a glimpse of him... Instead though, I gaze to the driver's seat to find just his arm... He was facing the other way and I couldn't really see into the vehicle... GOD I would have killed to see what his wife looked like... I've only saw a picture of her too... Anyway, Off he goes with his jetskis and fishing poles hanging out the passenger back window... Me wondering.. "was that really him"? It had to have been him coming back from vacation after 2 weeks at the Lake...

But folks, that is not the end... There's more... Wait til you hear...

Damn.. I like this.. Oh the suspense... It's not that big y'all....

I'll tell ya about it later.. It's 8pm and I gotta go make dinner...

ps: I met two new guys too!

God's Peace!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment