SO it is independence day and I am definitely totally ridiculously independent today... The kids are at my ex's mothers for 2 days celebrating with that side of the family and I am here alone... I was happy at first that I'd have a couple of days to myself and had planned to accomplish great "household" things but it has turned out thus far just sitting around doing nothing...
"sick guy" came over on Saturday and we had a nice little make out session but it was nothing to write home about... I guess the sex was decent... I just don't have it in me anymore to have feelings about him and even though I went through the motions of it, I really cannot have sex with someone unless I have feelings for them... I wish there was a fantastic post that I could have shared about how hot and horny we both were (partly true) and could blast it down on here but it wasn't like that... because stupid me only is thinking of "married man" these days...
Anyway, my landlords are having a bbq and invited me but I declined instead to mope around here for the day...
I guess that's about it... I did meet someone last night online and then we talked for a few hours on the phone... but he is only 29... I guess we'll call him "young guy" but he is definitely a nice guy and very intelligent... We'll see what happens next... I met another one who is my age but we only spoke for a few moments but he asked if I wanted to talk again and I told him I'd like that so we'll see if I have anything more to write about either of them in the future...
I wish I was writing about me and "married man" but... that is a done deal i'm most positive...
So.. Ummm.. I hope you get to blow a lot of shit up with your fireworks!!
Happy 4th to you!
Denise
I'm hoping you're done with married man too.
ReplyDelete