July 26, 2006

Nothing Major...

So as it says on the title, nothing major is going on in my life... I could tell about all the bullshit that "The Ex" is giving me, but I'm handling it and after a huge blowup over the phone lines last week, we did apologize to each other this week and the situation is swept under the rug for now...

I've been letting my Keith and Sara sit in my lap in my car and drive around the yard... Keith is a little afraid of the huge responsibility of having to steer and use the gas and brake pedals all at the same time so he doesn't pester to drive...

But my Sara has taken it and ran with it... She wants to everytime we get near the house... Now she is driving the car completely by herself around the property... I'm sitting in the passenger seat of course... She is so at ease with it and it trips me out that even though she is only 10, it has given me a slap in the face at exactly how fast these children are growing up...

I only have 3 weeks left with them before they go back to Texas for the School year and I'm trying to just make the most of the time we have... They keep seeing me with a puppy look on my face drinking in their facial features to hold onto memory until they get home at Christmas... I usually take a lot of video of them but this year since I have my new cell phone, they've been making little videos on the phone and saving them without my knowledge to give me something to have of them after they leave... Some of them are hilarious like one with Sara recording a video of her feet while she is singing a cute little song she made up... Keith recorded one with him singing "Eminem's mockingbird"... They are so sweet and wonderful and beautiful and I love them soooo very much... We've had such a great time this summer... WAAAAAAA I don't want them to gooooooooooooo....

Ok so that about sums it up for this week...

No love life... No sex life (as usual)... My kids are about to go back and it's gonna be just me and Brutus again...

I don't suppose any of you reading this might happen to be a single, over 35, intelligent guy?...

see: Major Requirements!

Peace to all you single people out there and Congrats on all you happily involved in meaningful relationship people...


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment