You know what would be really nice? If I could meet someone and fall head over heels in LUVVVVVV!
It'd be so nice to go shopping for my new man, or buy little presents, cook for, bake for, hold hands with, make love to him and him to make "LOVE" back.
Let's see.. what else do I miss about having someone to love... Ummm... I miss phone calls just to say they were thinking of me, I miss closeness..
Hey! that's it.. Mostly folks.. I miss the closeness of another human being who is all mine and that loves me unconditionally.
On the flipside, I've had some contact with "him" but nothing worth discussing.
Hmmmm... Pondering now about how to achieve a goal of meeting someone decent....
Hey let me ask y'all's opinion.
Are the following requirements an indication that I am too picky?
Are they seriously too much?
1) Intelligent
2) Humorous
3) Slightly attractive
4) All of their hair (negotiable)
5) All of their teeth (non-negotiable)
6) No hair on his back
7) Not on Drugs
8) Not a heavy drinker
9) Not a TV addict
10)Not a Sports fanatic
11)At least one phone call everyday
12)Together at least 1 whole weekend out of the month
Now honestly, I don't see that those personality traits or characteristics are too major of a deal to ask for out of a love interest.
No, you're not being too picky.
ReplyDeleteThough Number 6 (hair on the back) isn't necessarily a death sentence!