It's Friday and payday... Do I have anything in the works for a nice weekend? Nope...
To update things, I met "best friend" for dinner last night... I downed two drinks and then as directed by that new guy I met, I called him to come meet me...
He showed up and he was not that short and actually was very goodlooking... BUT...
HAHAHAH... I know it's always something... I need to be shot...
He talked about himself all night.......
What happened was he came in and I introduced him to "best friend" and then we proceeded into casual chat about things... Who we knew, if he knew them... vice versa... Then when dinner was over, I walked "best friend" to her car and he and I sat in my car talking for the next 3 hours... ABOUT WHAT? .. You guessed it, HIM (not him him... but himself)... I listened and I have to admit it was very interesting all of the shit that man's been through in his life...
Eventually he paused and said he needed to get home... He asked me to call him to tell him I made it home safely but I never did... I did call him today on lunch and we spoke for a few moments... I guess all I can say is, HE'S OK... and at least he isn't too short or too fat...
Now for the juicy stuff.... OMG... I am so drawn to "married guy".... HE HAS SO MUCH CHARISMA... and... Y'all... he doesn't look anything like "HIM" but his charm and quick wit and email and chat modes are EXACTLY LIKE "HIM"....
GOD DANG I DON'T REALLY WANT TO GO THERE BUT FEEL MYSELF BEING PULLED... IT'S LIKE A VAMPIRE'S VICTIM...
Believe me, I'm saying all of the things y'all are thinking.... If I don't meet someone soon that sweeps me off my feet and can get my focus on something else, I'm deathly afraid I'm going to go off the deep end and cross the line....
SOMEBODY HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!!
I have got to remember the past and how hard it was to CLAW MY WAY out of that demon pit....... I can't help but think that the rejection from "D" is making me go that much further into this because I feel that is the only worth I have about myself...
more later...
A nice weekend to you and yours!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment