April 27, 2006

I HATE HIM

Yes Folks, You heard right...

"D" is the biggest asshole I have ever met in my life...

Granted he might have had reason to act like one last night because I called his parents phone to get him to talk to me...He wouldn't answer his cell phone so it was the only thing I could think of to do to get his attention...The conversation went a little like this:

me: hey will you talk to me if I call your cell phone?

him: For a second, I was asleep.

me: It's just barely 9 pm.

him: (frustration in his voice) Call me on my cell phone.

me: hey, how come you won't answer my emails or voice mails?

him: (anger rising) I haven't been on the computer all I've been doing is working and I do not want to talk right now, I'm tired!!

me: Well you don't want to talk about this now, you didn't last week, week before....

him: All I can think about is you spreading your legs for "J"... I gotta go, I will call you tomorrow!

me: NO, I love you and I want to talk about this now...

him: Well, I am not going to go over this again, I've heard your explanations a hundred times!!!!

me: Tell me point blank that you don't love me and want me to move on!

him: I do care about you but I'm not going to talk about this now, I will call you tomorrow, I am TIRED AND I CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT!!! I AM HANGING UP!!!

me: I'll just call your parents number again... I'm moving away, we have to talk about this...

him: You are moving away then why are we even talking about this? I'm hanging up!!!

me: ok click

No, I have no friggin idea why I said "I'm moving away"... I guess it was all I could think of to see if he'd say to me, "Please don't go"... but (hanging head in shame) he doesn't give a shit... He said other things like I don't have time for anything but work these days, and I should have thought about loving him when I did what I did, I said things AGAIN like why can't he forgive me etc...I asked if he was seeing anyone, he said he wasn't, and he said that I said I was seeing someone but I told him I wasn't because I loved him but of course it doesn't matter.. NONE OF IT DOES....

So... I'm doing what he said to do and moving on... With a clear conscience cause I mean damn, if someone don't want to me with me, there isn't anything I can do...

I am actually meeting someone tonight... I'll have to tell about it later because I don't think he's going to be my type even though we talked for like 3 hours on the phone last night and his personality is really cool but when I saw a picture, he looks short and dumpy... We'll see... I'm having dinner with "best friend" tonight and he is supposedly going to be sitting at the bar...


Peace!



Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment