I guess I've been so focused on "D" that I haven't posted anything about what's going on....
As far as my "Bella" <===(my jeep) I called the insurance company for the woman that crashed into me while I was in Savannah a couple of weeks ago and they said that by May 3rd I should have the check to fix my car...
My kids will be out of school soon and will be home May 28th, I can't wait to have them to myself and show them around my new country town...
It looks like my job is safe according to what I have heard is proposed on the State house floor as far as not ending property taxes and only increasing the sales tax .5 percent...
Can't think of too much more to update... My throat is sore as hell... Did call "D" last night crying to him and he bluntly told me that he loved me but he was not in love with me... Oh and all the stuff about him screwing some woman he told me was bullshit because he knew I'd get pissed off... WHO THE HELL DOES THAT? WHO AT 35 YEARS OLD ACTS THAT WAY? The boy needs serious help...
Y'all bare with me, I'll move on from talking about him, it's just what's on the table right this moment and I'm sure now that he is out of my life for good (even if not out of my heart) I'll have other shit to talk about soon enough....
Peace!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment