April 8, 2006

I can't get him out of my head

Ok, I know I said on my previous posting from my old blogsite, that I was seeing someone, but I'm not really... I only put that to counter act the fact that he is screwing some woman...

I am hopelessly in love with "D" (changed his name from Beloved to "D")...

I know it might not ever be able to get right between us, but for now I am just not ready to let go because through all the bullshit, through all the games, I still think we are soul mates... (aweeeee but true) even if he is fucking some bitch...

Sorry but I'm a little perturbed over that because he certainly wasn't coming around to me and I have the greatest in the world... (yes I do too so there) but he chooses some woman he probably doesn't even know...

Granted I did go out and get the attention of someone else but it was a weak moment where 3 weeks had passed and he wasn't around and I figured I had lost him somewhere along the way... Yes I know we've been over this but FUCK MAN... Grrrrr.....

I hope one day he realizes that he had a woman (oh hush, yes I mean me) that really loved him if he could have just loved her back with more than just words...I just wanted him to rescue me up like a prince does to his princess, and claim me as his own... Be the exceptional man showering me with love and affection that I know is within him if he would have only tried...

Yeah, I'm leavin' now...

No comments:

Post a Comment