March 18, 2006

You said a Blogful...

OMG today was such a blast... But more on that in a moment...

My beautiful youngest child woke me up this morning with her cute little voice excitedly telling me of the previous day's events. It seems that "Ex" and "Step-Ma" have taken them camping this weekend and so my Sara was telling me all about their first night of rain and breakfast on the portable grill which among other items "Ex" picked up at the local Walmart for the occasion...

Needless to say, I was a bit giggly when she relayed that while she and her brother were cozily tucked in a tent and not at all bothered by the rain last night, her father and the "Step-Ma" had chose to stay in a half screened shed thus making their night rather uncomfortable... We gabbed on the phone for a bit longer and concurred that we'd exchange notes later on our perspective fishing stories as they too were going fishing today...

Sadly, I didn't catch one damn fish... Oh but I had started out so freakin' hopeful because as soon as my friend put their line in the water, a dagum fish was hooked... So surely I figured "Well, I'll be reeling them in shortly"... Nah, we didn't catch another one all day... But the weather was gorgeous, at first a little nippy but by lunchtime, I had my shirt off soaking up the rays... Man, My nose and cheeks are burning as I write this...

Wanna know something pathetic? The whole time I kept imagining me and "beloved" doing this activity and enjoying each other's company... I just can't stop thinking of him... I know, I know... It's sad...

At one point I'm telling you that we are in love with each other and the next I'm telling you what a shit he is... Then I start to miss his voice, or I do something that reminds me of him and I'm back to regretting where we went wrong... Which is where exactly? Oh yeah, I fucked some other dude... but wait a minute... If I remember correctly, we had major problems before then, specifically the fact that he was not making an effort whatsoever in maintaining a relationship with me... alrighty then, I'm off of that but I have sufficed it in my heart that I can still love him just from a distance...

I HAD A GREAT DAY, KIDS ARE HAVING FUN which they just called and reflected as much, seems they are right this moment playing UNO...

UNO, I Haven't even thought about another guy in a romantic sense in a while, I wonder what the hell is wrong with me... I AM HORNY AS HELL.. ok I take that back because I had some self-gratification going on last night and am as painstaking as it is to say, only horny a little right now, but damned if it wouldn't be nice as hell to have someone to go fall asleep next to... I definitely need to venture to where the MENS BE AT! Oh and by the way, where is that exactly?

Happy belated St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment