Go ahead and start gagging now because this indeed is going to be me writing about what I know best... My broken heart... Yes I'm in a terrible mess with my heart these days and I did a stupid thing and listened to sad love songs and then sent a voice Email to "beloved"...
Oh god it was terrible... I was snottin' and crying and begging and of course it was not shown any mercy whatsoever by him... I'm thinking he was too busy watching the race to listen to it... unless the race got rained out... but then again he probably listened to a few seconds of it and as soon as it got to the really whiney part, shook his head and said "oh hell no" and clicked out of the email...
Hey, can't blame a girl for trying...
Which gets me to where I am in ponderment the most, what am I trying for? Is it him, his personality? What is it about "Beloved" that I am jonesin' for? Let's dig a little and find out...
Ok.. The Pros of "beloved" are as follows: Intelligent, Tenderhearted, Incredibly sexy voice, Attractive, good sized dick, Can cook a great steak, good kisser, wonderful father, Great manners, Articulate, nice body, (Damn Denise, quit focusing on the physical)... Ummm ok, if I had to describe him in one sentence... "Beloved" is a sweet seemingly caring guy who expresses himself in a gentle and sexy way...
Here are the Cons...
Screams loud and when he gets angry he can spit daggers through his teeth at you, Seems stressed out easily, lies, turns things completely around in his favor, acts gay sometimes but I kinda like that for some reason so that should be a Pro, He won't grow his hair, He has a big dick but never learned how to use it to his advantage, carries grudges, Still holds so much disdain for his ex, Immature, Vengeful, and manipulative when provoked, Doesn't get along well with his mother, says he loves you but doesn't really mean it, eats a lot but stays thin, not very generous, lives at home with his parents, won't pay his cell phone so it's off a lot, never hands out compliments, DOESN'T MISS ME...
Wow, I had no idea there were so many bads against the goods...
But look at mine:
It's bad, and I won't list them all but let's just say in one sentence...
Denise thinks the world revolves around her and that the guy she is in love with should worship the ground she walks on and when that doesn't happen in the time frame she deems acceptable, she runs to someone else for praise and compliments satisfying some sick urge she has for ultimate attention and only thinks of the consequences after her actions!
I miss what I didn't even get a chance to have...
UGHHHHHHHHHHH random writing folks.. forgive me...
Peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment