Ok readers, I need your help... What the hell do I make of this?
Oh my lord..... I'm so freaking excited, but it might be something bad.. Oh but what if it is all good, but what if it's a kiss of death goodbye from him?
SHITTTTTTT.. Oh lemme just shutup and explain... Now wonder he thinks I'm psychotic...
Ok.. Ok... Get this... I just checked my email and this is what I got... oh and needless to say it's from "beloved" in reply to my weepy ass voicemail yesterday to him....
I'm not going to post his words that he wrote, but here's the lyrics to the two songs that he sent... Oh and I guess I should make you aware that alot of times this is how we communicate to each other...
We find a song to express how we are feeling at that moment (go ahead, say AWEEEEEEEE y'all... cause I do all the time when I get one from him) and usually, I can interpret how he's feeling perfectly fine, and really I should understand by the tone of voice in his reply in words to me, but damnit, will someone please just tell me what the HELL do these lyrics mean???
Song 1:
Tesla - Love Song Lyrics
So you think that it's over Say your love has finally reached
the end
Anytime you call Night or day I'll be right there for you
If you need a friend
CHORUS:
Yeah Love is all around you
Love is knocking outside the
door
Waitin' for you Is this love made just for two
Keep an open heart and you'll find love again
I know you'll find love again
It's gonna take a little time
Time is sure to mend your broken heart
Don't you even worry Pretty darlin'
I know you'll find love again
CHORUS:
SOLO
Love will find a way
Darlin' Love is gonna find a way
Find it's way back to you
Love will find a way
So look around
Open your eyes
Love is gonna find a way
Love is gonna
Love is gonna find a way
Love will find a way
Love's gonna find a way
Back to you Yeah
I know
I know
I know
I know
Song 2:
SIMPLE MINDS lyrics - "Alive And Kicking"
You turn me on, you lift me up
And like the sweetest cup I'd share with you
You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'm here with you
Now it's all or nothing
'Cause you say you'll follow through
You follow me, and I, I, I follow you
What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Who's gonna save you?
Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, until your love is, Alive
Oh you lift me up to the crucial top, so I can see
Oh you lead me on, till the feelings come
And the lights that shine on
But if that don't mean nothing
Like if someday it should fall through
You'll take me home where the magic's from
And I'll be with you
What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Don't say goodbye
Don't say goodbye
In the final seconds who's gonna save you?
Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, love is, Alive and Kicking
Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, love is, Alive and Kicking
I am so excited that he replied y'all... He loves me, I know he does... AHHHH SHIT, what if he don't? Somebody, anybody... help me interpret these songs...ok I'm leaving...
Jeez it's hard being me... more updates as they come in... Please Wish me luck that I can get him back cause God I do want us to get back to "THE GREAT" that we were at one time...
ps: ilovehimandicanhonestlysaythatihaveneverfeltthisexactfeelingbeforeinmylife...
No comments:
Post a Comment