To catch up, I went to Savannah on Friday after work and on Saturday I went into town with my aunt and my very pregnant cousin. We had breakfast and then I decided to go into a store and check on getting a stereo system for my Jeep...
Long story short, they were very nice in the store but when I got to the installation department, they were rude as hell and so I ended up getting reimbursed for the car stereo... While I was talking with the manager and making known my complaints to him, my cousin walked in to tell me that someone had crashed into my car...
I just started cracking up laughing and people were looking at me like I was crazy... I guess with everything going on in my life these days someone smashing their car into mine was just the last straw and instead of bursting out crying, I started laughing...
The damage was minimal because the other person's car was a small sports car and actually ended up underneath my Jeep. Anyway after the police did their thing, and the insurance company did their thing, I got "Bella" <==(my Jeep's name) going in the shop on Thursday...
I received my divorce waiver and petition today by certified mail...
WOW... Talk about actually seeing your marriage spelled out for you on paper...
More later on that...
Saw "Brokeback Mountain" this weekend, and it was pretty haunting to say in the least... It keeps playing over and over in my mind for some reason...
I went to the track tonight and "that guy" was there but he had some teenage boy with him so we just smiled hello and he did his thing and me and Brutus did ours...
Don't understand what happened to "beloved" but I'm used to his freakish ways and wish he were here so I could spit in his face and tell him to lick my cunt... (Anger most definitely emphasized here!!!)
Does it need to be said that Tuesday will be a better day?
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment