Today started out with this rude young guy bitching at me and then telling my boss that she'd be hearing from his attorney...
I just kept quiet but all the while thinking;
"Yeah dude, like we haven't heard that shit before. Just bring it on"...
But then...(being said with excited purring because I am so secretly yet admittedly on this blog Gay...)
Two women came in...
One was the butch, quite vividly so, but not with so sharp of an image that she was disturbing to look at like some of the really dyky ones can be.
She of course was short-haired with dramatic blonde highlights, pretty blue eyes and was being somewhat domineering (duh huh) towards her better half who I found to be cute but for some reason I found I liked the butchy one better...
DO WHAT???
Now hang on here one damn minute... STOP THE BOAT cause that is surprising to hear myself say that because Y'all dear readers know as freakishly dominant that I am, why would I choose the butch over the femme?
Hmmm, I do not know...
Anyway, that's not the best part...
The really ironic as hell thing that happened was that just a little while later, my favorite lesbian in the world came in and God y'all she looked so beautiful... I know y'all don't pay me enough attention to remember her, (vine tattoo around her upper arm) but I swear to you that if you were to see her, you wouldn't soon forget her...
Here's my rendition of events:
Her being in my presence was unknown to me at first because I didn't see her because some old couple was blocking my view.. Which I must note, makes me sad because I just knew I'd feel her whereabouts anywhere on this earth had she been near me...
When she did finally appear before me, she smiled that smile she has,letting me know she had missed me as much as I had missed her since not seeing her in my office for quite some time... We spoke pleasantries and then she whisked off to some other place leaving me lonely for more moments of her time...
"Fade into the here and now"...
I'm off to Savannah this weekend since nothing major was obviously going to occur with "beloved" and since I'm like all devoted and stuff to him, not going to go out with anyone else, TOTALLY committing myself to him not even thinking of going out with any man at all, I didn't feel like sitting around with nothing to do...
So good weekend to ya...
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment