It's springtime folks and damned if I don't have "The Fever"...
Really it's like everything and everyone is waking up from a long blanketed sleep ready to start their new life. The birds are all over the place prancing around on my deck making fun of my cat... The bees are buzzing around trying to grab up the nectar from up and blooming flowers... Ok you get the hint...
The crispness in the air is driving me insane because I'm lonely and missing someone to share it all with. It seems everybody's "Gettin Some" and damn man, I'm left out of the mix...
However, that is about to change... Mmmmhmmm and YesMamm...
Even though I'm still mourning the loss of my once very special and God knows so wonderful "beloved", I'm ready to get my "SPRINGTIME FREAK" on...
Since he was not a willing participant, in fact can y'all believe he never even would admit that he never really planned on us being together...
Whateverrrrrr... (said with the most valley girl accent I can muster)
I'm going on the prowl very soon... Yes Hell I am too...
No... (damnit) I haven't met anyone new yet... and all the oldies are just not what I want...
So it's time for some fresh meat and that means opening back up the communication sources of the internet dating sites again...
I know what you're thinking... "NO, don't do that Denise!"... But...
'Y'all, I gots to'...
Some of you will say that meeting someone off of the internet is crazy and nothing good will come from these men I find, but it's where I've met every guy I've entertained the thought of dating for the last three years...
Believe it or not, it's easier to screen out someone you meet on the internet, get to know them on a more personal level intellectually and emotionally and learn things about them that they wouldn't easily say to you in person...
So in doing this, I've went to a few sites and posted my profile... We will see what happens and I'll keep you updated...
I only have 2 months before the kids are home so let's hope I meet someone soon because once I get back into "Mommy Mode", I'll be kissing my "whoring around" days (No they aren't that bad) goodbye for a while...
Well, at least until the children go back to Texas for the new school year that is...
It's a crying ass shame I'm not able to write about how me and "beloved" have been sharing wonderful days of love and lust, spring days filled with outings on the boat fishing, or making love in all the hotels in his town... GRRRR.. ok enough... NO MORE... "DENISE HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN AND IT'S TIME FOR YOU NOT TO EITHER"...
Hey... (shaking head in remorse) Ok... So... Y'all go get some rays of sunshine, I'm going to be planting roses this weekend and hopefully those will be the only thorns I'll have to worry about...
Stay kewl!
GOD'S PEACE!
the internet isnt so bad, its how I met my husband and we are together almost 11 years. And, I might add, despite what it may have loked like.. VERY happy ! Just be very careful, and be picky ! Its your right !
ReplyDelete