I thought a lot about how I would actually end up meeting "beloved" someday. The scenes have played out in my head many times...
Sometimes I see me driving into my yard with him waiting there for me. I would get out so excited to see him sitting on my porch steps, standing up, tucking his hands into his jeans pocket grinning with a nervous "Hello" to me...
Sometimes I see me at work, sitting at my desk and look up to find him standing there looking at me wondering what exactly I would say to him when I laid eyes on him...
Once I imagined me walking up to his house and knocking on the door, one of his children opening the door and me asking for him with his kid yelling for him that someone was there to see him...
I guess that is what I get for thinking because none of those scenes ever happened and now they never will... I am sad but fortunately I just expect this in my life and I just move on from it... He wrote me a goodbye forever note today... So as they say, THAT IS THAT....
I went out to dinner earlier tonight and then my friend asked if I wanted to go see a movie, so he and I went to see The Pink Panther, it was pretty good. Actually much better than I had thought it was going to be... Beyonce or however you spell it is one FINE WOMAN...
I should have done laundry today but ended up going into town and shopping... sucky ass rainy day... READY FOR SUMMER... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE KIDS GET HERE...
got a joke in my email a week or so ago and thought it was cute so I'm including it on here:
Upon returning to class on Monday morning the teacher asked her students what they had done the previous weekend:
One boy raised his hand and said: I found a dead lizard...
Teacher: How did you know it was dead?
Boy: Because I pissed in it's ear and it didn't move...
Teacher: You did what?
Boy: I walked up to it and Psssst in it's ear.. and it didn't move!!!
Good weekend to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment