February 8, 2006

Life Goes On...

Sitting here listening to all of my favorite songs remembering so much of the past...

I spoke to "him" today and all I could say was Thank you but I wanted to say so much more... It isn't so much that I am in love with him anymore, and I don't know really what I feel like I should say, but I will always love him and it hurts somewhere deep inside of me that this is what happened and where we are with one another. How it can never be as it was in my mind and heart and I know this now... Finally! I'm free! Sorry it took me so long to GET THERE...

Life indeed goes on... For both of us... I know now that I will never see or talk to him again for the rest of my life... Goodbye to you my old friend I'll never forget the memories...

Sadly I have nothing to say of "beloved"... For now he is tucked back into his glass case put back up on the shelf with the rest of my treasures to gather dust until the next time I pull him down to reminisce with...

I am OK today...

May you find days of being "OK" even if for just today...

No comments:

Post a Comment