January 25, 2006

Midweek

Well, it's Wednesday...

What the hell does one do on a Wednesday night? I know it is considered "hump day" because it is smack dab in the middle of a work week and then somewhere, through the years, it got fixed in my head that it was the night that old married couples have sex...

I might be wrong and just grew up thinking that hump day meant that.

I mean y'all know all about my fascination with sex and everything that goes along with it, so really it can't be helped that it is programmed into my personality.

So... Yesterday's post was a bit weird for me...

One moment I am writing about a very happy time in my life with my children and then for some God knows why reason, I move right into a bad memory of my childhood...

I thought about this and I think I have come up with the link to these two totally unrelated events...

You see, Being at the beach, reminds me of "him", and "him" reminds me of his sexual preferences which were a lot of times total domination and he would often get very aroused at the thought of a scenario of "little girl versus daddy" etc...

MY LORD IT ALWAYS GOES TO SEX WITH ME DOESN'T IT? I'M THE PERVERT...

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT...

I AM A PSYCHOTIC OVERSEXUALIZED HUMAN BEING...

Well... I take that back, I don't want y'all to think too bad of me!

Y'all, maybe I just think that about myself today because...

Well... I'm horny as Hell...

Ok fine I admit it... Don't hate me...

Peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment