January 24, 2006

I'm Bored...

I'm writing on here today mostly out of boredom...

It's not that I have anything remotely interesting to talk about but I thought that I might start typing and see where it leads me...

Umm... "scratching head" ........... Damn... Ok how about this...

Have I ever told you about the time that my children and I were at the beach and we went to a theme park? I don't know why this memory is at the top of the thought pile, but it was indeed a wonderful time...

We were in line to get on a ride that I can't remember the exact name of it, but it is cars that are hooked together going around and around with loud blaring rock and roll music, then it stops and starts going backwards... The children were trying to hang on to their edges of the seat and we were all laughing so hard because we kept slamming together in a mesh of bodies from the g-force keeping up pressed up against each other.

We kept laughing and then looking at each other saying a thousand I love you's and at that moment in time, I don't think we had ever been more in love with one another.

I shall never forget the looks on my son and daughter's faces on that day and I will definitely remember this to tell their children...

Lets see what else I can think of...ummmmmmm... dangggg... OOh.. here's this..

When I was about 11 years old, my brother and I went to spend two weeks during the summer with my Grandfather and his 2nd wife... I don't remember why we did this, as we had never stayed with them before, but during our stay, we had found out that the old man who lived in the house behind my Grandfather, had baby rabbits.

We called our mother and begged her to let us have one to bring home with us. She agreed and my brother and I walked the short distance to this man's house to pick out the favored bunny...

At first glance, the old man looked harmless, but when my brother had walked away from where me and the man was talking, He all of a sudden got this "gross smirk" on his face and asked me if "I knew the difference between a girl and boy rabbit?" I didn't think anything of it and answered "no"...

He went into some rendition of the differences, and I don't particularly remember what he said except I do remember the look on his face that he was somehow getting his "rocks" off by sharing this information with me...

For some reason my brother had taken off back to my Grandparents house and I was left alone with this old perverted man... When I realized that he and I were alone, I started backing away from him making my way over to his car to put some kind of obstacle between us...

I still to this day have no idea what would have happened, and I don't know how I just knew things weren't right with this scenario, I mean here I am just a young girl, but when he started walking casually towards me like he wanted to get his hands on me, I kept walking around his car so that I could get away from him...

Finally when I had rounded to the front of it, I saw that if I ran like hell that I could dash home and be rid of him and his filthy mouth and probable certain molestation of me...

OH MY GOD!!! Y'all... that seriously happened to me and I am so amazed at how that memory came rushing back to me as I wrote it all down.. I am ANGRY AT THAT... I AM PISSED OFF THAT SOME OLD MAN HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO HARM A LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL... I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF THAT THERE ARE SO MANY INSTANCES OF THIS WHERE THE CHILD DIDN'T GET AWAY... I'm sorry.. I have no idea why I wrote about that...

On a lighter note, You would be proud to know that I haven't called "new guy", and as of today would like to officially change his name to "nameless asshole" !!!

Oops that wasn't too light of a note was it.. oh well, I better go anyway...

Sincerely wish a good day to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment