January 23, 2006

Catch up...

I guess I should catch up with what's been going on since I haven't posted lately...

Lets see, When we left off... "Old friend" was supposed to meet up with me last Saturday night, supposedly around 9pm...

I hate to say I told you so, but I know this guy and I've been around enough to recognize bullshit when I stick my shoe in it...

So.. It began with me speaking to him early that afternoon with him affirming that he would definitely be there...

Then at 8pm, he called me to say that he was stuck in a town on the highway about an hour away... get this y'all, an 18-wheeler had turned over and the roads were backed up....

Rightttttt!!!...

Now, I know what you are thinking...

"Denise that very well could have been the case"...

Yeah, it could have... but then... at 9:30, I texted him...

"where are you?"

to which he replies, "no car charger phone is dying"

and... he's in a town about 45 minutes away, he would call when he got closer...

Mhmmmm...

Finally at 11:30 pm I call him to tell him that we were leaving the club and that I really didn't understand what his deal was...

Now I ask Y'all.. What is this dude's deal?

In the course of about 2 years, this dude has done this setting up to meet stuff 4 times, making some sort of excuse, always failing to deliver at the end. I say enough is enough.. God bless him but I'm done...

Alright so while we are on the subject of bullshit, lies and just plain out NO GOOD MEN... Lets get to "New Guy"...

Oh shit.. wait... I think I'll create a blog where anyone can post and put up their stories of the bullshit they've had to deal with during certain relationships, a "BEWARE" place to post the name of the guy so that girls can go check it out to make sure their new relationship man is not on that list..

WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT? A PLACE WHERE WOMEN COULD GO CHECK OUT THEIR MEN AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE SOME CRAZY TERRIBLE THINGS TO OTHER WOMEN...

I THOUGHT ABOUT WOMEN WHO MIGHT POST STUFF AND LIE ABOUT IT, SO THEN IT WOULD BE USELESS BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT WOMAN WOULD WANT TO PUBLICLY POST SOMETHING HUMILIATING THAT HAPPENED TO THEM IF IT WASN'T TRUE?

I surely wouldn't post all the crap guys have put me through, I'm embarrassed to even be admitting that I haven't ever had a committed loving relationship.

Ok, So anyway that's my spill on that and moving on to "new guy" as I've said...

I spent two nights with him last week, Thursday and Saturday night... It was ok... we did talk a little bit... and I baked him some cookies and fudge yesterday and took it over to him...

but... he hasn't called today...

and I guess since I'm so used to "HIM" and the way "HE" was, I can handle this "new guy" and his lack of participation with no problem...

Hey I bet, this is a totally one-sided deal isn't it?

DUH HUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET A CLUE DENISE and be quick about it...



68% for moving to Georgia

30% for sticking it out

2% totally undecided

Y'all stay kewl!

No comments:

Post a Comment