I have about thirty minutes to write some stuff down before I have to return from lunch. Speaking of lunch, what'd y'all have? I made Miniature Hamburger steaks with gravy, rice, spinach and corn for New guy for dinner last night so I brought some to work for lunch.
He came over about 8pm and we had a "TALK".
It had been weighing on my mind that he might be using me because he doesn't ever seem to have any money when it comes to me and him going on a date. The last couple of times I have paid for things. So I gave him the question last night of "ARE YOU USING ME?" He asked me how I derived at that conclusion when for the last 3 days I had stayed at his house because I had no power. That was true, but I did reciprocate my appreciation by putting groceries in the house and buying dinner on two occasions for him and his son.
I told him that I actually thought that when I had called him earlier in the day yesterday, and we had set up for him to come to dinner, that when he said he had alot on his mind and we'd talk about it later, I actually figured that he was going to come over and ask to borrow money.
When I told him that... Y'all, he didn't take it too keenly!!!... Hell I thought I said it plainly enough that he would understand that I am a blunt person and I expect him to be as well.
He came right out with... "Let me tell you something Denise!" "If I was stranded on the side of the road with no gas, or my power was cut off, or I needed a pack of cigarettes, You would be the last person I would call!!"
Ooh that shit pissed me off... All I could do was throw him another fuck you look and say, "Gee Thanks Alot!" He also told me that There wasn't a damn thing that I had that he wanted, except for me.
He said that there wasn't a damn thing that I could do for him that he couldn't do for himself, and that he was in it for me and my personality but next to Whining, Insecurities were the next in line for issues that wouldn't work when being in a relationship with him.
I do kinda whine, and I am insecure, so I figure pretty soon I'm going to be kicked to the curb. I'm used to it, I don't work in relationships... It's like I get all weirded out.
See at first I'm adorable... Great sense of humor, personality in tact, then very slowly, I start to get clingy, then I get demanding, then I start that controlling shit.
RUN! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NEW GUY....
RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEE...
No comments:
Post a Comment