December 19, 2005

Coming down to the wire...

My Goodness, I have a ton of stuff to do before I can get down to Texas to see my babies.

Hmmm where to start... Lemme make a quick list of what I gotta do.

Considering I just got power back on less than 24 hours ago, I must do LAUNDRY!

Pack
Get stuff baked for co-workers gift packages
Get Brutus ready for 2 weeks without me
Make 5 cds of music my kids have begged me for
Print out pictures for a collage I am making for landlords gift
Pay cell phone bill

Can't think of much else I need to get done but I'm sure there is a lot.

I did manage to shop for new guy and his son for Christmas. I got his kid a portable earphone radio thingy and some kind of electronic game. A Leather Jacket, 2 pairs of shoes, Necklace, and bed sheets for New guy.

I made him open the necklace, jacket and one pair of the shoes yesterday strictly because I couldn't handle going anywhere with him wearing those scruffy shoes and greasy mechanics jacket. Well, the necklace was really just me showing off.

We got into a fight last night though y'all... Yep.. SHO DID! He started gathering up the things to give back to me as a way to piss me off. I started to leave in my car but he got behind the jeep so I couldn't back out and as soon as he came to my window to talk to me, I screeched out of there giving him a "fuck you" look. He called about 20 times and then sent text messages but I high-tailed it home and jumped in my bed to escape reality for a few hours.

When I woke up I listened to his voice mails and then texted back to him to see if he wanted to talk about it. I ended up going back over to talk to him and we managed to fix it for now.

I don't want to admit that it was my fault because once again my insecurity reared its ugly head, but that was the reason for the argument!

I've been thinking that he may not be a genuine person. Of course time will tell but I think the whole thing is going to be based on whether or not he does something that I have asked him to do as my Christmas gift to me.

We'll see. Ok enough about that.

I ABSOLUTELY... POSITIVELY... CANNOT WAIT TO GRAB THEM CHILDREN OF MINE UP AND SQUEEZE THEM AND KISS THEM UNTIL THEY ARE BLUE IN THE FACE. I MISS THEM BEYOND WORDS...

Hot chocolate and gooey cookies to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment