December 25, 2005

Just Call me SCROOGE...

It has occurred to me that I did not say Merry Christmas before I flew out here to Texas so Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours.

Here are some pics of me and mine. Well except not me because I hate pics of me. So just mine... I'll put them at the bottom...

Getting to the Scrooge part is... Though it is so terrific to be with my beautiful children, I am bored to tears here... I know, just go ahead and cuss me out. How in the world did I agree to 11 days of this? I guess I am truly a home body.

But Damn y'all, there is only so much play nice with "the woman that stole my husband" that I can do.

Ok so she isn't so bad, but still...

The fact of the matter is that this is her domain and- ok, an example...

We went shopping and I saw this cute sweater I wanted to get for my Sara so I showed it to "step MA" and she wrinkled up her nose and said that she didn't think Sara would like it.

Ummm EXCUSE ME... This is MY BABY GIRL we are talking about, I think I know what she likes and doesn't like.

Oh well, I didn't get the sweater but believe me, it had nothing to do with her. I just happened upon a cute jacket that I liked better.

So.. ummm.. I guess that's it. Yeah.. I know, I am jealous of her and my daughters relationship... moving on,

Ohhh... I know I mentioned that she stole my husband y'all, but I honest to God wouldn't have it any other way because I promise you, all he has done since I've been here is sit in his recliner and watch television the WHOLE FREAKING TIME.

I know it's only been two days but it reminds me so much of the reasons why he and I didn't work to begin with. Regardless that he doesn't have the beer can beside him any longer, it's still his mentality of being a television addict and not having a desire to exist in REALITY.

Ok so I'll end it with these. Shhhh... don't tell new guy I posted his picture but seeing as he now belongs to me (for the time being)I thought I'd include him with my babies.

Happy New Year... I might be making an additional blogfest if "step MA" and I happen to get into some kind of hiss match before I head back North.

pics of kids removed just because!

new guys pic removed for obvious reasons

Peace Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment