I am really feeling sorry for myself tonight...
I guess I should start at the beginning. I told you "new guy" is sick.. right?
He is very evasive about this and so far I have gathered in the bits and pieces that he has been willing to discuss with me that it is pretty bad.
The latest update I have been given from him since I've been out of town for the holidays is that Emory University in Atlanta, Ga is going to perform some kind of procedure.
I'm thinking from my research on the net that it is a biopsy, but that seems a little redundant since he is on several types of medication already.
I mean isn't a biopsy done first to determine the exact medicine to give in the first place? I'm so confused but afraid to inquire "new guy" any further...
But damn, Y'all should know by now that I am the type to analyze the hell out of a problem handed to me.
To me this is a conflicting object (which in certain aspects now includes me) and I want to look at it, tear it apart and figure out how the hell to put it back together again in a preferably healthier manner(duh huh).
I know this is something that isn't mine to FIX and SOLVE... but it is killing me not to have control over this negativity in my life...
If I'm not to learn anything from this experience, I have to say it is already showing me that "all we have promised to us is RIGHT NOW!!!"
I'm tired...
It's late...
I'm going to go snuggle beside my Sara's warm little sleeping body and listen to her rhythmic breathing until I fall asleep.
God Grant you the warmth and comfort of a loved one...
No comments:
Post a Comment