December 9, 2005

Stuffing my face as we speak...

Every Friday starting a few Fridays ago, until Christmas we all bring something and have a throw-down eat fest here at work.

Two Fridays ago I brought a Taco dip that was scrumptious. Last Friday I made Mexican spaghetti and today I made a Rotini pasta salad. Everyone brought such good food and I'm stuffed!

I can't wait to see my children. I fly out of Charlotte on Dec 23rd arriving in Dallas that afternoon for a 2 week stay. I miss them so much. I keep thinking I will just bring them back with me but reality sets in and I realize that God has my babies right where they need to be for now.

I guess I should talk about my social life...

I've met 2 more guys. Well, one is a blast from the past, "now serving date number 26" he is the one that I thought was married. Come to find out, he was legitimately divorced but I kinda freaked him out with my insecurities and he chickened out when it got time for us to meet. I asked him why it was that he couldn't just call me instead of standing me up and he said he was sorry so.. I guess I believe in giving people 2nd chances. Anyway I guess we shall see cause I really like him but am afraid that I might fall for him and get hurt if he isn't looking for what I'm looking for.

The other guy is either psychotic as hell and lying his ass off or else the saddest guy I've ever met. I asked him why it was that someone so good looking and articulate didn't have girls coming out of the woodwork and he said that he wasn't looking for something frivolous and that if he met someone that he wanted it to be forever.

The thing is, he is sick...

According to him, he found out two years ago that he has a brain tumor...

Which is so damn ironic because my most beloved friend that I ever loved and lost, from England had the same thing and died last year.

My new friend says that as soon as girls find out he is sick, they bolt and don't want to have anything to do with him. I am so confused at that because if they had actually loved him, why wouldn't they stick around to be with him and do whatever they could to comfort him.

I begged my friend in England to let me move there just to see him through it all but he wouldn't allow me to see him in total sickness. I only went after his family called to tell me he had passed away..

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY ANGEL YANNI!...

Man I just thought about something... For having 3 guys sniffing around, how come I don't have a date tonight?

DAMNNNNNNNNNN I'm pitiful aint I?

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment