Men are dogs. I slept with one last night. He has about 4 hours to prove to me otherwise but as time keeps ticking by, I think he is going to end up in my mind just as bad as the rest of them. I wanted to Fuck the man, so I did. Either there will be more to the story or else there won't and either way, I'm cool with it.. I guess when you get almost 37, you say FUCK IT and WHATEVER and just go on with life!
I wrote that a while ago.
I guess I should mention a little bit about him. I didn't mention much about him on purpose because I have a lot of respect for him. Reason being that he will not allow himself to get too close to women because
one; he was so hurt after 22 years of marriage. His wife cheated on him not once, but 3 times before he finally said "Enough", and asked for a divorce
and two; because he doesn't want to make a woman feel so close to him and develop feelings where he might unintentionally end up hurting the woman.
He is a good guy having raised two daughters who are both in their early 20's and married and doing well. He has a cute house, good job, 2 vehicles, 2 dogs, ...
I knowwwww.. you feel it too don't ya?
Nah, it isn't going to be like that.
I was horny after coming home from the Bowden vs Bowden game that night, and well, as I got ready to go meet him for dinner, (went out with him probably 3 or 4 times before that) ok ok, I already told y'all what happened.
So... Saturday night, we went out again. We ate Italian which was cool because he had never had calamari (squid) and we romantically and erotically partook of it. I also have partaken of his dick again...
Naughty Naughty Denise....
All I can say is, he's a nice man... but.. it isn't going to go anywhere.
Isn't that sad? I can't help it.
Plus, as I see it, he isn't going to want to go anywhere relationship wise in God knows how long. Plus y'all, what if I decide to pick up and move to Texas.
Ok let me just hush and be honest. It probably has to do with the fact that even though he knows a few tricks in the bedroom, the equipment is still a tad bit inadequate.
I'm sorry but I'm only being truthful. Y'all wouldn't want me to lie....
Ok enough about him, He is so sweet, but.. being sweet isn't enough for longevity... I need.. romance.. oops ok he's got that too.. Umm.. I need passion.. Damn, he's got that too. I need my pussy to feel completely full and worn out after sex.. close but no cigar.. or rather no cigarette from complete exhilaration and total AHHHHH I FEEL WORN THE FUCK OUT....
Ok next subject... I did a rather stupid thing... I know.. as if I could ever do stupid things.. "yeah right"...
sent "him" a note.. I have no reason for doing it other than I just had a shiver the other day and I swear I felt his whisper in my ear and well............ here's what I put..
There is no reason for this note to you except:
I miss everything that I ever learned about you and most of all, everything I had yet to learn.
I just wanted you to know that I still Love you every day that I breathe in air.
I am sorry for bugging you
Me
Ps: When a chance at true love presents itself and you shrug it away after praying so hard for it. What else is God to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment