December 14, 2005

Ahhh.. The beginning

Tuesday came and Tuesday went...

New guy asked me to attend a Christmas program his 7 year old son was in at his school but we ended up not going because the kid started getting sick.

We went to dinner and it started out rough. I had done a search online to find out criminal history on him and such. I actually had no idea I could find out so much information. If y'all don't know it, you can do a search based on that person's county of residence and find out all kinds of good shit. I questioned him about some of it and he was a bit upset (a bit.. hell) at the fact that I snooped.

Well forgive me....

but...

I'm not going to be dating some loser that has a criminal history a mile long, etc... Well it turns out he doesn't have that much of a rap sheet. Some small offenses like taking his mother's car without permission and simple possession of pot.

What's cute is that my house is turning into a gift shop. He came to my house a couple of days ago while I was at work and left a basket with a teddy bear and candy and a card on my door step.

What's funny as hell is that my landlord who is very protective of me, walked up to him and asked if he could help him with somethng and new guy was a smart ass... (which I do not like) and said "Uhh no, I'm just leaving something for Denise" and my landlord told him that I was at work and new guy said "Iiiii know..."

I don't particularly like someone showing up at my house without me there and am grateful that I have such a wonderful landlord. I know without a shadow of a doubt that he would kill anyone who tried to harm me. I haven't had a father in 20 years and he is the closest thing to one that I'll ever have again.

I am thankful that God has been directing my life and led me to such a great place to live with people who look out for me and care about me.

Ok so... Last night new guy came over with a lavender rose to add to my flowers from Friday and Sunday night...

Y'all he is so sweet.. adorable actually...

ohhhh... I forgot one thing he does that pisses me off...

Last night the waiter had just taken my order and turned to him to take his. Well, his cell phone rings and he proceeds to talk a five minute conversation with the waiter standing there. I was sooooo pissed off. I let into him about it when the waiter left, telling him that it was plain out rude to do that. He gave the excuse that the guy (mmmhmmm a guy huh?) didn't know the meaning of "I can't talk"...

I swear, his cell must have rang 10 times from the time we left my house to when we were seated in the restaurant. I'm beginning to think he might be a drug dealer. I might be over reacting on this, but I just plain out asked him, "Are you with me tonight or your cell phone?" Of course he had just returned from the bathroom when I laid into him about it and replied with, "What? I can't pee?"

Ok so I know I'm rambling but this is my diary and I'm writing stuff that I can look at down the road and explain why it was that I ended this relationship in the first place. Not that I'm trying to end it mind you... I think I want him to stick around for a little while.

Ohhh I forgot another thing... hahahha oh shit I am awful but... this guy doesn't believe in material things y'all...

Granted he has 3 older model year vehicles and a stripped down house that he is slowly renovating... but... his shoes are those old fashioned ankle length suedeish hushpuppy shoes and it is driving me crazy. I did manage to get all his sizes last night so I can go shopping for this boy. He needs a leather jacket, a Silver rope chain, jeans, and most importantly some damn shoes...

OH SHIT.... This is exactly what I did for "HIM" except I handed him the cash because he couldn't bring home actual goods for someone else to question him about...

OH GOD someone stop me.. I am not about to jump in that wagon again and go down that bumpy dirt road....

WHY WHY WHY do I continuously fall into this routine..

Ok just slap me..

I'm whining.. More to come...

OH by the way... [smile]...It was SPECTACULAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment