November 21, 2005

Giving Thanks

I thought I'd put in my order of Thanks early. Of all things in life, I am most thankful for my Children. They are happy, healthy, and beautifully full of life and energy. I am sure I don't have to mention how many children are in this world that those adjectives can't be termed to them. I watched the Saint Jude telethon a while back, and that hospital is absolutely amazing.

I am also thankful for the following which are in no particular order of importance.



God granting me the strength to endure hard times and emotional let downs

my family and friends

my dog Brutus

my big heart though bruised but still very much kicking with hope

my cousin being pregnant

my new place which is saving me a ton in gasoline

my car which isn't giving me too much trouble lately

my sisters and I being able to put anger aside and become close again after my mom's death

my ability to forgive my ex



I know there are a million other things that I am most Thankful for but I'll leave it at that.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR?

God's peace and a very wonderful Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment