Man I have a headache from hell! It's no wonder with all these things going on in my life that piss me off. Can ya tell that I'm in a bad mood? Let's dive into some of the issues surrounding my sour mood shall we?
1) Young Studly calls every single night up until the night we went out. After that, he vanishes off the face of the planet. Call him you say? Hell no, He told me to call and tell him I got home okay that night, I did. It's his turn. I am thinking it's going to be a NO CALL from him. Then guys wonder why we women are crazy? It's shit like this when a date seems to have went well, and then you never hear from them again. At least call and let me know that I was not your type, I am too ugly, fat, old, SOMETHING....... just don't leave me to wonder... It is driving me completely insane!!!!!!!!!
2) I miss my children! I know I'm doing the right thing, believe me I know, but I am missing out on every single minute of their lives that I'm not in it. Phone calls and pictures aren't enough.
3) refer back to number 1 and every other boy that never called back...
FUCK IT... I'm going into depressed mode for a while as I am always able to do... avoid the world for a few days and sleep it off. Come back smiling no one ever the wiser that I'm in as much a messed up state as I really am. No one actually knows the real me. Sadly I am afraid No one ever will get the chance to, or rather take the chance to.
Peace to you and please God Grant me Peace too!
No comments:
Post a Comment